California beaches day tour from Los Angeles
- Witness professional volleyball players spike in Huntington Beach
- Experience the adrenaline-pumping, exclusive Muscle Beach in Venice Beach
- Stroll along the Santa Monica Pier beach and promenade
Your fun in the sun southern California beaches tour begins in Huntington Beach, famous for its beach volleyball pavilions. It's also the birthplace of modern-day surfing, The Beach Boys and long-boarding. Continue to Long Beach, where you'll board the Queen Mary, one of the world’s most luxurious ships to sail the Atlantic Ocean. Enjoy a behind-the-scenes tour and pass restored areas that have been closed since the final voyage in 1967, including the Isolation Wards and the Machine Rooms.
Continue onto Venice Beach, home to the most colorful boulevard in the world. Don't miss world-renowned Muscle Beach right in the center, where you'll see bodybuilders and street performers strutting their stuff. Full of numerous roller skating and bike paths, Venice Beach is known all over the world and has been featured in numerous movies and television shows.
Conclude the tour at Santa Monica Pier, home of Baywatch! Visit Pacific Park, an amusement park on the pier, and go for a ride on the Pacific Wheel, the world’s only solar-powered Ferris Wheel with panoramic views of the coastline. Stroll along the Third Street Promenade, one of the only pedestrian streets in Los Angeles, known for dining, shopping and street performances.
- Air-conditioned bus or van
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance to The Queen Mary
- Food and drinks
- WiFi not available on-board
- Children under 2 travel for free
- For every reservation there must be at least one person who is 18 years of age
- Tours are estimated to end between 8.00pm-9.00pm,but is subject to change based on local conditions
- You are required to have a proper form of identification
- Booking is only considered changed or cancelled when you are in receipt of a cancellation number
- Cancellation policy: There will be no cancellation fee for all tours cancelled up to three days prior to departure. Full cancellation penalty applies if tour is cancelled less than three days before departure. All requests for refunds must be received within 90 days of departure
- Starbucks Coffee Farmers Market: pick-up at 6.30am
- Culver City Four Points Sheraton: pick-up at 7.00am
Go behind the scenes of the world-famous Studio Tour to explore real movie sets where Hollywood movi...
Take your chance to journey the neversleeping heart of Los Angeles in a very unusual mode, as you ar...
Los Angeles is a hiker’s paradise with its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking 360° views high ...
On this Los Angeles city tour, you’ll begin in Hollywood, LA’s birthplace of film, and see the Chine...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
After journeying up north along the breathtaking California coast, first stop on this day tour will ...