Guided walking tour of Old Hollywood
- Explore the pubs, dive bars and restaurants of Hollywood’s Golden Age
- Linger at bars once frequented by Charlie Chaplin, Marilyn Monroe and Ernest Hemingway
- Strike up conversation with locals over a signature drink
- Sample one of Hollywood’s favorite street foods
- Chance a meeting with a celebrity ghost, or maybe catch a live celebrity at a Hollywood red carpet event
Experience Hollywood’s “Walk of Fame” by taking in the ambiance of its Golden Era bars and learning about the stars that dot Hollywood Boulevard, both literally and figuratively. The famous and infamous bars along the walk were lunch spots and evening haunts to the celebrities and wannabes of Hollywood’s Golden Age, and still appear frequently in film and television. Speakeasies, mobster hangouts and even a “Writer’s Room” are the lesser-known histories lodged within these historic hot spots.
Go behind the scenes — behind the beautiful Art Deco facades and bright neon lights — where these bars, lounges and restaurants are host to celebrity lore, ghoststories, and maybe even star sightings.
We’ll stroll the boulevard on foot, stopping into bars of note and admiring iconic buildings along the way. We’ll enjoy select libations at designated locations andstop for a street food snack along the way. By the end of our evening, you’ll know where the locals go to eat and drink in Hollywood!
- Local English-speaking guide
- Select drinks
- A street food snack.
- Additional food and drink
- Children under 12 years of age are not permitted
- All participants under 21 years of age will be served select non-alcoholic beverages
6815 Hollywood Blvd
Outside the Hollywood/Highland Metro station
- Vegetarian preferences are not guaranteed as an alternative option at each food stop
- Once you receive your voucher, your booking is confirmed. We'll see you at the start point
Los Angeles is a hiker’s paradise with its stunning natural beauty and breathtaking 360° views high ...
On this Los Angeles city tour, you’ll begin in Hollywood, LA’s birthplace of film, and see the Chine...
The Hollywood Explorer Pass® is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility Save up to 43% o...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
While there are other Madame Tussaud museums in major cities around the world, none are quite like t...
Whether you want to see it all or have limited time in L.A, you can select the package that suits yo...