Hollywood celebrity and star homes bus tour
- Travel along the most scenic route in Los Angeles with an expert guide
- Bring your camera to snap pics of iconic locations and celebrity hangouts
- Maximize your trip by exploreing the city aboard an open-top bus
The tour showcases all of your favorite celebrity star homes as well as the Hollywood Sign via Mulholland Drive, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, Bel-Air and the Sunset Strip. From the stars of yesterday to the mega-stars of today, you’re sure to see your most beloved stars. Travel the city with entertaining expert guides who tell exciting narrations and stories as they take you through legendary neighborhoods and locations. View the homes of both current celebrities and stars of the past.
Your 2-hour tour of your favorite celebrity and stars' homes departs hourly from the local operator's office. Choose a closed-top mini bus or open-top bus with a driver/guide who provides narration during your tour.
The tour starts in Hollywood then takes you along Mulholland Drive in the Hollywood Hills. The views from this route are the most scenic in Los Angeles. You’ll then see the Hollywood Sign via Mulholland Drive, a landmark and American cultural icon representing 90 years of glamorous history.
Beverly Hills, Bel-Air & Sunset Strip
On this portion of the tour, you’ll see Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, Bel–Air, Sunset Strip, Beverly Hills sign, celebrity homes and more. You can visit where the movie stars live, shop and party. You’ll see beautiful mansions, celebrity homes and nightclubs of the Sunset Strip. Find fun places you can return to and night-time hot-spots where you may even see a celebrity later that night.
- Air conditioned mini-bus or open top bus
- Narrated tour by an expert guide
- Children ages 3-11
6806 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
Please meet your tour guide at the LA City Tours office located near the south west corner of Hollywood Blvd and Highland Ave, across the street from the Hollywood & Highland Metro Station.
- Please arrive at LA City Tour office at least 30 minutes prior to your departure time
- Tours into attraction parks are self-guided
- It is recommended you bring a camera, wear comfortable clothes, walking shoes and bring spending money for souvenirs and lunch
- On the open-top bus tours, the child rate applies to children 0-11 and a child safety seat is necessary. If you do not have a child safety seat, please contact LA City Tours in advance to ensure one is available
- Daily at 10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 2.30pm and 3.45pm
On this Los Angeles city tour, you’ll begin in Hollywood, LA’s birthplace of film, and see the Chine...
The Hollywood Explorer Pass® is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility Save up to 43% o...
See the best of Los Angeles with a 6-hour tour of the city’s most glamorous neighborhoods and iconic...
Depart north up the spectacular California Coast to the first stop in Santa Barbara. Visit a Spanish...
While there are other Madame Tussaud museums in major cities around the world, none are quite like t...
Join us on a fun and truly memorable tour of Paso Robles Wine Country. You’ll be united with a small...