Day trip to Grindelwald First Mountain Adventure from Lucerne
- Enjoy a picturesque stop at the famous village of Interlaken
- Stroll across the "First Cliff Walk by Tissot," a 40-meter long one-rope suspension bridge
- Glide on a gigantic zip line down the hills over 800 meters
- Curve down to Grindelwald through lovely alpine scenery and typical Swiss chalets
An exciting adventure in the Swiss Alps - nerve thrill guaranteed! "Mount First - Top Adventure" offers an exhilarating range of activities: The First Flyer, the Cliff Walk on the edge of the steep mountain face and a thrilling descent by mountain cart and trottibike scooter through astonishing mountain scenery to Grindelwald.
Enjoy a morning drive to the Bernese Oberland, passing by five different mountain lakes and listening to interesting explanations from your multilingual guide. After a picture stop at the famous village of Interlaken, you wil go to the charming mountain resort Grindelwald.
Take the cable car up to Mt. First to experience the unique summit attraction "First Cliff Walk by Tissot". The trail with a 40-meter long one-rope suspension bridge at a dizzying height promises an extraordinary adrenalin kick. Just a few steps aside, you find one of Switzerland's most thrilling activity: The First Flyer, a gigantic zip line, that gives you the feeling of flying down the hill over 800 meters with a maximum speed of 84km/h. Continue by Mountain Cart, a new fun sport vehicle with a comfortable seat, good tires and effective brakes. An exceptional ride on the rough track takes you to Bort, from where you complete your adventure by Trottibike Scooter. Curve down to Grindelwald through lovely alpine scenery passing by grazing cows and typical Swiss chalets.
Enjoy some leisure time to explore the alpine village Grindelwald before you take the train back to Interlaken, where you meet your tour guide again for the return trip to Lucerne.
- Live guided in English, Spanish and Mandarin
- Transportation in comfortable coach
- Ascent by aerial cable car to Mt. First
- Cliff Walk, First Flyer, Mountain Cart, Trottibike, helmet
- Train Grindelwald - Interlaken
- Personal expenses
- Children aged (10-15): Reduced
Frankenstrasse 2-4, 6003 Lucerne
Meet your tour on the side street next to Lucerne train station.
- Children must be at least10 years of age with a minimum height of 135cm and minimum weight of 35 kg
- Depending on weather conditions, you might get wet during the activities
- Please bring waterproof clothes and solid shoes along
- In case of bad weather some of the activities might be cancelled for security reason and a partial refund is provided directly by the tour provider
- If the activities operate but you choose not to participate, no discount will be provided
- Your professional, multi-lingual guide accompanies the tour from Lucerne to Grindelwald and from Interlaken to Lucerne. The ascent to Mt. First, the activities on the mountain and the train ride to Interlaken are unguided
- For unguided parts of the tour you will receive detailed, written information
- Tour operates daily between May 2nd and October 25th at 9.00am
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tours start time
Mount Pilatus – the Golden Round Trip has it all! Enjoy on this afternoon excursion the ascent by di...
Visit Bern, the capital of Switzerland! This tour follows the scenic route of the Grand Tour of Swit...
Walk to the bike rental station after meeting your guide, Ralf, where after some practice and explan...
As the tour starts you hear the fire horn followed by the invocation pray. The Nightwatchman introdu...
Start from the lobby of your hotel, the Nightwatchman (a guide dressed in medieval attire) introduce...
Enjoy the early morning drive through beautiful countryside while listening to interesting explanati...