Lucerne Bay cruise on Panoramic Yacht Saphir
- Enjoy the view of beautiful Lake Lucerne, the mountains and the town
- Get to know more about the area from a personal audio guide
- Relax on the upper deck of the panoramic motor yacht
Experience Lucerne Bay aboard a panoramic motor yacht. During this 1-hour trip, settle down in the spacious seating areas and savour the glorious views of the lake, the town and the mountains.
The vessel sports an amazing sliding roof that, just like a convertible car, can be opened and closed according to the weather. As for the main deck, it features a unique lake-level water terrace. The yacht also has a bar – perfect for that refreshing drink. What a great way to relax: close to nature, to the sun, the wind and the rain, it‘s an experience for all the senses.
In addition passengers have access to a professionally prepared audio guide in 12 languages that explains the attractions of Lucerne Bay and its environs.
- 1-hour boat cruise
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Audio guide in 12 languages
- Food and drinks
- Youth (6-16 years): reduced
- Child (0-5 years): free
Bridge 7, Schweizerhofquai, Lucerne
Please come to Bridge 7 at the Schweizerhofquai. The ship leaves Lucerne on time. Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled departure.
- Please be aware that on days with very dense fog, individual trips may be canceled for safety reasons. Such operational decisions will always be made on short notice.
- Audio guide available in 12 languages: Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Portuguese, Russian.
- A selection of refreshing drinks and light snacks is available for purchase onboard.
- Every day
- Please check the calendar for times
Mount Pilatus is located near Lucerne and can be reached by a panoramic cable car from Kriens or by ...
You can start your Silver Round Trip by taking the bus from Lucerne to Kriens station (Zentrum Pilat...
Don't miss the highlight of any Swiss holiday on a thrilling and unforgettable full-day excursion to...
Take a full-day excursion to the center of the Alps, the idyllic Bernese Oberland. Located at the fo...
Walk to the bike rental station after meeting your guide, Ralf, where after some practice and explan...
As the tour starts you hear the fire horn followed by the invocation pray. The Nightwatchman introdu...