Lucerne Swiss Museum of Transport entrance ticket
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- A perfect experience for kids - spark their imaginations
Planes, trains, automobiles, and boats reign at the Swiss Museum of Transport in Lucerne.
Explore the past, present and future of travel all under one roof at this inspirational museum packed with exciting interactive exhibits, high-tech simulators and hands-on displays. Learn to fly an airplane and helicopter in the flight simulators; walk across a giant aerial photo of Switzerland; and see submarines, ships and steam locomotives galore.
- Entrance ticket
- Food and drinks
- Children aged (6-15): reduced
- Infants aged (0-5): free
Lidostrasse 5, 6006 Luzern, Schweiz
Show your mobile or printed voucher at the entrance to the Lucerne Swiss Museum of Transport.
- Maximum booking size of 9 people
- Swiss Museum of Transport is open daily
- 31 March to 26 October from 10.20am to 5.20pm
- 27 October to 29 March from 10.20am to 4.20pm
Mount Pilatus is located near Lucerne and can be reached by a panoramic cable car from Kriens or by ...
You can start your Silver Round Trip by taking the bus from Lucerne to Kriens station (Zentrum Pilat...
Don't miss the highlight of any Swiss holiday on a thrilling and unforgettable full-day excursion to...
Walk to the bike rental station after meeting your guide, Ralf, where after some practice and explan...
As the tour starts you hear the fire horn followed by the invocation pray. The Nightwatchman introdu...
Start from the lobby of your hotel, the Nightwatchman (a guide dressed in medieval attire) introduce...