Swiss Chocolate Adventure experience at Swiss Museum of Transport in Lucerne
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- A perfect experience for kids - spark their imaginations
Use your entrance ticket to head inside the Swiss Chocolate Adventure, a new attraction located at the Swiss Museum of Transport.
Take your seat on a traveling cart to embark on a multimedia journey about Swiss chocolate. Listen to fascinating commentary on your audio guide as you pull up to 10 different displays to learn about the history of Swiss chocolate and how it's produced, transported and sold.
Learn when and how chocolate was discovered, how people first cultivated their precious cocoa beans, and how Switzerland’s yummy chocolate — considered some of the finest in the world — is manufactured and transported to confectionery counters everywhere.
Along the way, feel your senses come alive: the multisensory ride envelops you in the aromas, flavors and sights of chocolate for a truly immersive experience! Plus, receive your own free sample of delicious Swiss chocolate to take home or enjoy during your journey.
- Audio guide
- Additional exhibitions
- Children aged (0-15): reduced
Verkehrshaus der Schweiz, Lidostrasse 5, 6006 Luzern, Schweiz
Enter the Swiss Museum of Transport in Lucerne and board your travelling cart.
- Maximum booking size of 9 people
- The multimedia show is offered in German, French, Italian, English, Spanish, Korean, Mandarin and Brazilian Portuguese
- Tour operates daily, every 20 minutes
- 1 April to 26 October from 10.20am to 5.20pm
- 27 October to 29 March 10:20am to 4:20pm
Mount Pilatus is located near Lucerne and can be reached by a panoramic cable car from Kriens or by ...
You can start your Silver Round Trip by taking the bus from Lucerne to Kriens station (Zentrum Pilat...
Don't miss the highlight of any Swiss holiday on a thrilling and unforgettable full-day excursion to...
Walk to the bike rental station after meeting your guide, Ralf, where after some practice and explan...
As the tour starts you hear the fire horn followed by the invocation pray. The Nightwatchman introdu...
Start from the lobby of your hotel, the Nightwatchman (a guide dressed in medieval attire) introduce...