Câmara de Lobos and Cabo Girão hop-on hop-off tour
- Discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Multiple departure times and locations
- The biggest lookout points in Europe
There are two irresistible ways of getting to know the charming town of Câmara de Lobos. By land, the Yellow Bus shows you the best of Funchal via a scenic circuit. The ticket is valid for 24 hours, allowing you to discover the spots you find most interesting in more detail. By sea, feeling the breeze of the Atlantic, relax on a one hour trip aboard the catamaran Sea the Best. In Câmara de Lobos, you will find a free connection to the biggest lookout points in Europe, located in Cabo Girão.
- Câmara de Lobos tour
Let yourself be enchanted by the blue sea in contrast with the green of the breathtaking scenery. Enjoy the most special corners of Funchal, as well as the aromas and flavors at the Workers’ Market. Then visit the quaint village of Câmara de Lobos, with its enviable natural heritage and charm that made it one of the favorite places of Winston Churchill.
- Cabo Girão tour
This circuit provides regular departures from Câmara de Lobos and allows you to get to know one of the most amazing surprises that the Island of Madeira possesses: the Skywalk lookout point. Since it is positioned at 580 meters above sea level it guarantees you a visual experience that you will never forget!
- Shuttle to Cabo Girão (Skywalk viewpoint)
- Yellow Bus Discount Book (discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities)
- Entrance tickets to museums and monuments
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children 0-3 years old: free
- Youth 4-10 years old: reduced
Avenida do Mar e das Comunidades Madeirenses 1, 9000-054 Funchal, Portugal
Any stops along the route
- We do not provide transport for children younger than 4 years
- This tour isn’t suitable for people with reduced mobility, it is all people who have difficulty in locomotion or whose mobility is affected by a permanent or temporary physical condition, such as: people with a wheelchair, people using aid such as canes and crutches, elderly, women in the last trimester of pregnancy, among others.
Câmara de Lobos Tour
- November - March | Departures every 35 minutes, from 9.00am to 4.45pm
- April - October | Departures every 35 minutes, from 9.00am to 5.20pm
Cabo Girão Tour
- Câmara de Lobos - Cabo Girão (stop 1), every 40 minutes: April - October | 9.50am to 5.10pm
- Cabo Girão - Câmara de Lobos (stop 2), every 40 minutes: November - March | From 10.15am to 4.55pm and April - October | 10.15am to 5.35pm
Madeira is famous for wine and views, two things that feature on this half-day tour. You'll journey ...
The highest peaks in Madeira are the stars of the show on this hike, where you'll feel closer and cl...
The Referta levada walk is an easy stroll through lush countryside to hidden gems that are only acce...
The warm Atlantic waters off Madeira's south coast are teeming with wild whales and dolphins. See th...
This is your chance to sail like a celeb on your own luxury private yacht. Sailing the sunny south c...
Funchal is Portugal's foodie capital. Fresh fish dishes, traditional honey cake and typical meats, a...