- Discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Multiple departure times and locations
- The biggest lookout points in Europe
There are two irresistible ways of getting to know the charming town of Câmara de Lobos. By land, the Yellow Bus shows you the best of Funchal via a scenic circuit. The ticket is valid for 24 hours, allowing you to discover the spots you find most interesting in more detail. By sea, feeling the breeze of the Atlantic, relax on a one hour trip aboard the catamaran Sea the Best. In Câmara de Lobos, you will find a free connection to the biggest lookout points in Europe, located in Cabo Girão.
- Câmara de Lobos tour
Let yourself be enchanted by the blue sea in contrast with the green of the breathtaking scenery. Enjoy the most special corners of Funchal, as well as the aromas and flavors at the Workers’ Market. Then visit the quaint village of Câmara de Lobos, with its enviable natural heritage and charm that made it one of the favorite places of Winston Churchill.
- Cabo Girão tour
This circuit provides regular departures from Câmara de Lobos and allows you to get to know one of the most amazing surprises that the Island of Madeira possesses: the Skywalk lookout point. Since it is positioned at 580 meters above sea level it guarantees you a visual experience that you will never forget!
- Shuttle to Cabo Girão (Skywalk viewpoint)
- Yellow Bus Discount Book (discounts on tickets to monuments, museums and leisure activities)
- Entrance tickets to museums and monuments
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children 0-3 years old: free
- Youth 4-10 years old: reduced
Any stops along the route
- We do not provide transport for children younger than 4 years
- This tour isn’t suitable for people with reduced mobility, it is all people who have difficulty in locomotion or whose mobility is affected by a permanent or temporary physical condition, such as: people with a wheelchair, people using aid such as canes and crutches, elderly, women in the last trimester of pregnancy, among others.
Câmara de Lobos Tour
- November - March | Departures every 35 minutes, from 9.00am to 4.45pm
- April - October | Departures every 35 minutes, from 9.00am to 5.20pm
Cabo Girão Tour
- Câmara de Lobos - Cabo Girão (stop 1), every 35 minutes: November - March | From 9.50am to 4.15pm and April - October | 9.50am to 4.45pm
- Cabo Girão - Câmara de Lobos (stop 2), every 35 minutes: November - March | From 10.05am to 4.30pm and April - October | 10.05am to 5.00pm
Willkommen auf der wunderschönen Insel Madeira Du wirst erfahren: - Ribeiro Frio (Miradouro Dos Ba...
Willkommen in Funchal Du wirst erfahren: - Besuch des Jardim Santa Catarina - Besuch im Jardim M...
Nehmen Sie den gelben Bus und entdecken Sie in einer Höhe von 4 Metern die schönsten Orte in Funchal...
Hop on Hop off 3 in 1: ein Ticket, drei unvergessliche Erlebnisse! Diese Kombination dauert 48 Stund...
Diese Route ermöglicht es Ihnen, den östlichen Teil von Madeira mit einem freundlichen und professio...
Begeben Sie sich auf diese erstaunliche Reise, um den westlichen Teil von Madeira mit einem freundli...