Northwest Madeira enchanted terraces tour of Porto Moniz
- Discover the Northwest of Madeira in a 4x4 vehicle, with an open top roof - complimentary pickup and drop off included
- Explore the countryside using old roads and magnificent landscapes including the water aqueduct "levadas"
- Enjoy Madeira's native forest, lava pools and breathtaking waterfalls
Starting in Serra D’Água, the abrupt valley dividing the massif from the only plateau this island has, this tour takes you to the lush northwest, where waterfalls melt into the ocean and lava has been shaped into cerulean pools.
Feel the adrenalin-adventure of exploring primitive back-roads surrounded by native forest. Walk alongside the famous man-made channels called Levadas while witnessing stunning views of the landscape. This will be an incredible adventure filled with unforgettable memories.
- Serra de Água
- Paul da Serra
- Porto Moniz
- Guided tour of Northwest Madeira - Porto Moniz
- Hotel pickup and drop off (by reservation only)
- Food and drinks
- Children ages 0-11 years
Estrada Comandante Camacho Freitas 349, Funchal, Madeira 9020-149, Portugal
Hotel pickup is available by reservation only, please contact tour operator after booking to schedule time and location.
Funchal and Caniço area: free of charge.
Outside of Funchal and Caniço:
€5.00 price per person - pick up at the Cruise Dock in Funchal
€5.00 price per person - Santo da Serra, Machico, Santa Cruz, Camacha, Jardim da Serra, Ponta do Sol, Calheta
€10.00 price per person - Caniçal, Porto da Cruz, Santana, São Vicente, Ponta Delgada, Prazeres
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Hotel pickup is available for select areas by reservation only
- Daily at 8.30am
This walk along the two highest peaks in Madeira may be challenging – but the views from the top are...
The highest peaks in Madeira are the stars of the show on this hike, where you'll feel closer and cl...
The Referta levada walk is an easy stroll through lush countryside to hidden gems that are only acce...
Madeira has long been heralded as a top place to see whales and dolphins in the wild, and this 2.5-h...
The warm Atlantic waters off Madeira's south coast are teeming with wild whales and dolphins. See th...
This is your chance to sail like a celeb on your own luxury private yacht. Sailing the sunny south c...