El Escorial and Valley of the Fallen skip-the-line tour from Madrid
- See the monumental palace of the Kings of Spain at El Escorial, a UNESCO World Heritage
- Learn the history of the Spanish Royal Kings
- Visit the Basílica de la Santa Cruz del Valle de los Caídos in the Cuelgamuros Valley
Depart Madrid by luxury bus and journey to the historical residence of the Kings of Spain at the monumental El Escorial. Learn the history of the Spanish royals at the magnificent palace, designed by King Philip II after the victory of the Battle of San Quentin.
Hear why it took 21 years to build, how its location at the foot of the Sierra Guadarrama mountain range was inspired by the biblical Solomon's Temple and how it also functioned as a monastery under the Order of Saint Jerome. See the amazing Basílica de la Santa Cruz del Valle de Los Caídos and the world's tallest memorial cross, built in the Cuelgamuros Valley as a "national act of atonement."
Stroll in the Gardens of the Friars and nearby park. Admire the Italian-style gardens arranged in descending terraces at the House of Prince Don Carlos, where you will also get one of the most beautiful views of the monastery.
- Roundtrip transportation by luxury bus VIP Class
- English-Spanish Guide on board the bus
- Entrance fees and guided tour to the Royal Monastery of El Escorial
- Entrance fees and guided tour to the Basílica de la Santa Cruz del Valle de los Caídos
- Food, beverages or other services not specified
- Children: 7-15 years old.
- Senior from 65 years old
- Children under 7: free
Plaza de España (Tourist Bus Stop) in front of Edificio Cataluña
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable round trip in luxury bus
- Careful attention and tour guide in the bus
- Children under 7 years old are free of charge
- Expert guide
- Children must be accompained by an adult
In this tour we will visit the Royal Monastery of El Escorial, an architectural ensemble declared a ...
Travel by bus to the historical city of Toledo, accompanied by a bilingual guide. Visit ithe city's ...
Explore the historic cities of Avila and Segovia of the Castille y Leon on this luxury coach tour. L...
Skip the long lines and enter the Royal Palace, the Spanish monarchy's official residence. The Madri...
Escape the hustle and bustle of Madrid on a full-day tour that takes you to the historic city of Tol...
Visit the Royal Palace of Madrid with an expert professional guide. Admire the throne room, the hall...
During the journey to Toledo you will be accompanied by the guide who will tell you the most astonis...
This adventure starts at 9:00 at Madrid Atocha train station where you will take the high speed trai...
This tour of the Royal Palace of Madrid will give you a detailed, all-access visit with an expert pr...
Spaniards usually go to different tapas bars for dinner sharing different food dishes like Iberian h...