Flamenco Theatre Madrid tickets
- The first flamenco theater in the world
- Tradition, purity and art
- Guitar, sing and dance
Come and visit one of the most unique flamenco theaters in the world! For the first time, the magic of flamenco singing, dancing and guitar will come together and take the stage of this intimate and cozy theater. It is one of the most emblematic theaters of the flamenco in Madrid.
You will experience the passion of the pure and traditional flamenco with great musicians and dancers who will combine their art in two daily shows. Do not miss this unique experience of living and feeling flamenco: Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
- Entrance to the show
- Food and drinks
- Children (6-12 years)
- Senior (65+ years)
- For infants (0-5 years) tickets are free
Calle del Pez, 10, 28004 Madrid, Spain
Metro Lines 1, 2 and 5. Bus 34 and 23.
- Performance duration: 60 minutes. No intermission
- The bar service is available to order up to 5 minutes before the show starts
- The ticket is not nominative and is transferable
- The theatre is not responsible for replacing or refunding tickets in the event of loss or theft
- The theatre reserves the right to modify (date, time and artists) or cancel the scheduled show in the event of technical or artistic problems or reasons beyond its control
- In the event of changes made to, or the cancellation of, scheduled shows for reasons attributable to the theatre, the customer has the right to receive a full refund
- Tuesday to Friday at 6.30pm and 8.15pm
- Monday, Saturday and Sunday at 6.30pm, 8.15pm and 10.00pm
- The doors open 30 mins before the show time
- Box Office Opening Times: 1.30pm - 8.30pm
Corral de la Morería was started by Manuel del Rey in 1956 and is the most known tablao (a performan...
Enjoy a great traditional flamenco show!Founded in 1970, Cafe Chinitas is located in a beautiful and...
Casa Patas is a tavern-restaurant and flamenco performance space located in the center of Madrid. It...
Las Carboneras is an iconic flamenco tablao in Madrid, which is part of the important Association of...
The Paseo del Arte pass allows you to visit three of Madrid’s best museums with a single ticket, tha...
Experience the most important points of Madrid with this complete night city tour. As the sun goes d...
Assistance transfer from hotel and arrival to the Tablao Flamenco Torres Bermejas, where you will at...
The most fun and definitely the easiest way to get to know Madrid is on this double-decker bus. With...
Live an unforgettable experience in Ribera del Duero and enjoy its wines on this guided tour from Ma...
Sundays in Madrid are special. Vibrant, colourful and full of options. We take you by the hand and e...