Prado Museum skip-the-line tickets and guided tour
- Save 2-4 hours waiting in queues with this express ticket
- Join an expert local guide as they explain the collection of works
- Don't miss any of the greatest masterpieces during your visit
- Enjoy art from the Renaissance to the modern age
The Museo Nacional del Prado holds an exceptionally important collection of Spanish and European works. The royal collection, which represents the foundation of the Museum's holdings as we know it today, started to increase significantly in the 16th century during the time of Charles V and continued to thrive under the succeeding Habsburg and Bourbon Monarchs. Nowadays, inside the museum we are able to contemplate some of the greatest masterpieces such as The Garden of Earthly Delights by Bosch, The Nobleman with his hand on his Chest by El Greco, Las Meninas by Velázquez and The Family of Carlos IV by Goya.
The visit will take place in chronological order, starting with the exhibit hall where the masterpieces of J. Bosch are kept (El Bosco) (1450-1516): The Table of the 7 Deadly Sins, The Hay Wain, The temptations of San Antonio, The Stone of Madness and The Garden of Delights. You'll then continue on to the rooms devoted to the Greco (1540-1614): The gentleman's hand on his chest, The Trinity, Christ embraced the cross and The Annunciation. Velázquez (1599-1660): The Worship, Drunkards, Equestrian Portraits, the Forge of Vulcan, The Christ, The spinners, Spears and Las Meninas. The last part of your visit will be dedicated to Goya (1746-1828): The family of Carlos IV Pictures, The Shootings of May 2nd, Pestles and Black Paintings.
- Bilingual official guide
- Entrance to the Prado Museum valid for one day, until closing time
- Lunch, drinks or other services not specified
- For infants (0-5 years) this offer is free
Calle de Felipe IV, 28014 Madrid, Spain
The guide will meet you by the Madrid City Tour Information Center at Calle Felipe IV, next to the Prado Museum. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- The tour ends at the Prado Museum. The guided tour will take place at a specific time, but the entrance ticket is valid for the whole day
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins
- April to October: Daily at 10.00am, 12.30pm and 3.00pm
- November to March: Tuesday and Thursday at 10.00am; Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 12.30pm; Saturday at 10.00am and 3.00pm
- Check-in time: 15 minutes before departure time
- Closed: 1 January, 1 May, 18 May, 25 December
SALA NAZCA FIN DE AÑO 2019 Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Atmospheres: Urban Door Policies: Casual dress cod...
JUICY Genres: Hits Lines Up: TBA Atmospheres: Elegant Door Policies: Casual dress code Age Policies:...
NAZCA Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Lines Up: Dj Residente Atmospheres: Urban Door Policies: Casual dress c...
NORLS TODOS LOS VIERNES Genres: Hits Lines Up: TBA Atmospheres: Elegant Door Policies: Casual dress ...
Tropical 12 diciembre Genres: Hits,House,Reggaeton Lines Up: Geri DJ Atmospheres: Student,LGBT Door ...
KIKA & Island Beats presentan KICKS en Goya Social Club Cerramos el año de haber comenzado con KICKS...