Guided Tour of Sóller and La Calobra in Mallorca
- Visit the most beautiful corners of the island of Mallorca in just one day
- Enjoy the beauty of the Mallorcan coastline on board of a big boat
- Experience a unique train journey on the original 1912 Orange Blossom express
- Admire breathtaking views you will never forget
The tour to Soller and La Calobra includes the best places and views of the island, 4 different means of transport, plenty of time and a lot of surprises- You will learn more about Mallorca and perceive the unique atmosphere of the island, and this would be the day and the excursion you will never forget!
After having picked up the clients, the excursion head to the Mountain of Sierra de Tramuntana, where you can enjoy incredible panoramic views of the imposing cliffs, the Mediterranean, the Monastery of Lluc and might also have the chance to see some wild goats crossing the road in front of our coach. Meanwhile, the oficial guide will guive you a lot of interesting information about the nature and the history of the island and the way of life and traditions of the local people.
The firts stop will be at La Calobra, where you will have about one hour free time to walk around the beautiful port, to explore the fabulous gorge of Torrent de Pareis to swim in the crystalline waters. Then you will ge ton the boat sailing from La Calobra to Puerto Soller and during this delightful cruise you can enjoy the abrupt coastline with its hidden caves, which you can spot only from the sea.
After a pause for lunch (not included in the price) or to go for a stroll at the picturesque Port of Soller, the excursion continues with a pleasant tram ride though the orange and lemon groves to the old town of Soller.
Then you will board the famous hundred-year-old train of Soller and you will experience a unique exciting journey, which offers you magnificent views of the beautiful valley of Soller and the imposing mountain range of Tramuntana. In Son Reus, at the outskirts of Palma, the bus will be waiting for you to take you back to your hotels.
- Return transport in an air-conditioned coach
- Licensed guide
- 45 minutes boat trip from La Calobra to Puerto Soller (or viceversa)
- 25 minutes tram ride from Puerto Soller to the old town of Soller (or viceversa)
- 45 minutes ride on the train of Soller
- Travel insurance
- Lunch and Drinks
- Free for children 0-2 years
- Reduced for children 3-12 years
Pick-up is provided at several points, and the operator will ensure that your pick-up point is close to your accommodation.
- North area: Can Picafort, Playa de Muro, Port Alcudia, Port Pollensa, Cala San Vicente
In April: Thursday and Sunday
From May to October: Wednesday and Sunday
- North East: Font de sa Cala, Cala Mesquida, Illot, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, Porto Cristo, Sa Coma, Cala Ratjada, Canyamel, Costa de los Pinos
In April: Thursday
From May to October: Monday and Friday
- South East: Calas de Mallorca, Cala Figuera, Cala Mondrago, Cala Barca, Cala Romani, Porto Petro, Cala Dor, Cala Ferrera, Cala Egos, Porto colom, Cala Murada, Colonia Sant Jordi, Cala Domingos
In April: Thursday
From May to October: Monday and Thursday
- South Area: Camp de Mar, Paguera, Santa Ponsa, Cala Vinyes, Magalluf, Palmanova, Portals Nous, Illetes, Cala Mayor, Son Armadans, Palma, Arenal, Playa de Palma and Can Pastilla
In March: Tuesday and Saturday
In April: Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
From May to September: every day
In October: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
This Mallorca tour is an adventure in language, culture, and food (all the things we love about trav...
Located south of Mallorca, the island of Cabrera is an example of environmental protection. Among it...
You’ll meet your guide in Plaza Espana, and from there head over to a local market in the city centr...
Enjoy the natural beauty of Alcudia’s Bay under the water and on the coast! Discover unique places i...
Welcome to the best Spanish cuisine cooking experience in Palma de Mallorca! If you want to learn ho...
Enjoy fresh, delicious cuisine, handcrafted drinks, and great live entertainment at Hard Rock Cafe M...