Hidden Valley Spring is located in the small town of Alaminos, Laguna (78 km south of Manila), and is a perfect place to be close to nature. It is a 44 hectare and 900-meter deep crater-like area, which was believed to have been formed by a volcanic eruption that happened thousands of years ago. The vegetation flourishing in the area is very fascinating. Giant hardwood trees, ferns, and orchids are interlaced with cement paths, linking to numerous spring-fed pools that lead to a small gorge and waterfall. Swimming or just lazing by the pool is the main activity here. Lunch and afternoon snacks will be served at the resort’s pavilion.
Excursions & day trips
Hidden valley tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See giant hardwood trees, ferns, orchids and waterfall
- Have the option of swimming or just lazing by the pool
- Try local delicacies for lunch
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Roundtrip transfer
- Entrance fees
- Afternoon snack
- Use of resort facilities
- Professional guide
- Children (age 3-10)
- Infants (age 0-2): free admission
Pick-up from hotels in the Manila/Makati area. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- Not suitable for persons with serious medical conditions
- If the activity is canceled due to COVID-19, you will be refunded
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Infants must sit on laps and children must be accompanied by adults at all times
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Blue Horizons Travel & Tours, Inc.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.