Day tour to the Magic Ouzoud falls from Marrakech
- Wonderful sightseeing from the waterfalls
- Amazing landscape of the Atlas
Visit the fabulous Ouzoud falls (330 feet), one of Morocco's exceptional destinations!
Enjoy a wonderful day in the Atlas Mountains and take a deep breath while admiring the beautiful Ouzoud waterfalls. Located about 93 miles north-east of Marrakech, this 330 ft waterfall represent an exceptional destination in the Moroccan area. The name “Ouzoud” comes from “olive” in Berber referring to the nearby olive trees.
You will be able to watch Barbary apes in their natural habitat swinging from the olive branches. From carob trees to the old small mills at the summit of the falls, there are plenty of opportunities to relax peacefully!
Enjoy free time to explore the area as well as eat an optional lunch (additional cost).
- Hotel pick-up from centrally located hotels in the Gueliz and Hivernage areas
- Lunch (Available at your own cost)
- Attraction costs
- Children under 2 years old are free
- Children 2-12 years old : reduced
See email confirmation. Hotel pick-up is organised from centrally located hotels in the Gueliz and Hivernage areas.
- Hotel pickup is included for hotels located in Marrakech. Please make sure you are at the reception at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure time. For all other customers outside the hotel pickup area, departure point is in front of the Grayline office (Residence Yasmine, Majorelle, Boulevard Moulay Abdlah, Mag n 5, Marrakech). Please be at the departure point at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure time
- A valid passport or other identify card is required
- Mobile vouchers are accepted on smatphones or ipads as well as printed vouchers. Please make sure you have a valid ID with you on the day of the tour
- As a general guideline your shoulders, chest, and knees should be covered at all times. Wearing shorts (men or women), low-cut tops, and showing midriff is not recommended as it will restrict your entry into buildings of a religious nature and family homes. Covering these parts of your body will be considered as respectful amongst the locals
- Please confirm your tour 48 hours prior by calling or emailing
This tour is available on Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday
- Departure at 7:30m
- Return around 8pm
Lorsque vous voyagez au Maroc, vous voudrez peut-être voir un côté plus authentique du pays. Profite...
Jour 1: Marrakech / Ouarzazate Après une prise en charge de votre hôtel à Marrakech, vous vous rendr...
Au cœur de la célèbre place Djemaa El Fna , le Palais Arabe vous fera vivre la gloire du passé maroc...
Arriver à une nouvelle destination peut être une expérience stressante, mais pré-réservez ce transfe...
Découvrez la station balnéaire décontractée et bohème d' Essaouira lors d'une visite guidée d'une jo...
Explorez les magnifiques jardins de Marrakech et découvrez leurs caractéristiques et leur histoire a...