Popular for its beautiful surroundings and unspoiled nature, the Tamarind falls (also known as 7 Cascades) is an astonishing albeit hard-to-reach area. Located over the west coast and over the Le Morne Mountain, the waterfall provides breathtaking views. This hike there is one of Mauritius’s best places that you should never miss as it is one of the most beautiful and peaceful places in Mauritius, and one of the best places for nature and animal lovers as you can find many exotic plants and birds.
Mauritius Tamarind Falls hiking trip
Language: English , French
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 3 hours to 6 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See nature's beauty at Tamarind falls
- Enjoy breathtaking views
- Have the option between half-day hike and full-day hike
What to expect
- Cereal bar
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
What's not included
Pick-up from your hotel in Mauritius
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- It is recommended to bring your suncream, mosquito repellent. sneakers and spare clothes
- Minimum purchase is 2 adults
- Kids below 12 years old cannot join
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local operator at least 48 hours before departure. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Daily at 8.30am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 36 hours before the activity begins.