A foodie’s guide to Footscray in Melbourne guided tour
Availability: On selected dates
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore the multicultural suburb of Footscray and learn about its history
- Try the popular and freshly made, Vietnamese street food, Bahn Mi and traditional Sicilian cannoli from family-run stores
- Join a small group of maximum 12 people or choose the private option for a more intimate experience with your friends
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided 2-hour group or private tour (depending on the option selected)
- A sample of Vietnamese Bahn mi
- Sicilian cannoli
- Coffee at one of our favourite local stops
- $1 per person donation to the local community organizations visited on this tour
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs and personal shopping
- Transport to and from Footscray
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience