Explore Victoria's beautiful bays, where you can see stunning coastal landscapes and rare animals, endemic to the Phillip Island region. Make sure to bring your camera and take amazing pictures of the iconic Brighton beach boxes, with the awesome Melbourne City skyline as their backdrop. You'll get the chance to visit the local Wildlife Animal Park, where you can get to see up close koalas, kangaroos and other local Australian animals. Proceed to find out all you need to know about the Nobbies Blowhole and Seal Rock precinct and take a stroll following the parks boardwalk, where you can see incredible ocean views and picturesque scenery! Finally, you'll also get to see Phillip Island's Penguin Parade, where you can watch cute little penguins emerge from the rolling waves and make their way across the sand to their burrows.
Phillip Island Wildlife and Brighton Beach Boxes private car tour
- See some cute little penguins and other local wildlife!
- Experience beautiful ocean views
- Take some awesome pictures of the Brighton beach boxes!
- Pick-up and drop-off
- All entrance fees
- Additional food and drinks
Pick-up is from your city hotel in Melbourne CBD
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please wear comfy, weather-appropriate clothes and shoes
- Don't forget your camera!
- Please bring your own water. You will also have opportunities to purchase water on your tour
- 1-7 passengers have a one fixed car price
- GPS tracked voice audio in many different languages that you can listen to via personal electronic device
- Pick-up begins at 11.00 am