Get a ticket to explore the story of American Speed at the Edge Motor Museum! Located just 600 feet down the street from Sun Studio and within walking distance of the Downtown Entertainment District in Memphis, Tennessee, the Edge Motor Museum follows the rise, plateau, and fall of the American sports car. This inaugural exhibit features amazing original and unmodified examples of iconic automobiles from post-war through 1974.
Ticket to the American Speed exhibit in Memphis
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore the story of American Speed at the Edge Motor Museum
- View original and unmodified examples of iconic automobiles
- Learn about the rise and fall of the American sports car
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance ticket
- Children (ages 0-12)
645 Marshall Avenue, Memphis, TN, USA
Located 600 feet west of Sun Studio.
What to remember
- There is a gift shop onsite
- Fully handicap accessible
- Open every day but Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- Hours of operation: Monday - Friday 10.30am - 5.00pm, Saturday 11.00am - 3.00pm, Sunday 12.00pm - 4.00pm
Edge Motor Museum
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.