- Be one of the first to arrive to the park
- Enjoy it before the big buses and crowds arrive
- Book the activities you want at the time that you prefer before they sold out
- Take advantage of an express transportation with a semiprivate vehicle, save time, arrive early and get back to your hotel quickly
- Avoid the big lines and the long rides or the regular transportation
Your tour will begin at dawn with an express transportation to the best adventure park in Riviera Maya: Xplor, a ride full of adrenaline just a few meters from the cosmopolitan Playa del Carmen. This tour also includes a fast-track access, so you can enjoy the park before the crowds arrive.
This is an ecotourism park where you will drive amphibious vehicles through the jungle and caves, slide through zip lines, do paddle raft and perform many other exciting activities.
This ecological park of Riviera Maya has leafy trees to appreciate from the heights and underground rivers that allow you to discover one of the most characteristic landscapes of the Yucatan Peninsula.
Besides all these natural beauties, you can enjoy a buffet lunch in the restaurant, as well as fruit drinks, and a cup of hot chocolate when leaving the cenotes.
- Express transportation with fast-track access tickets
- Lockers for two people
- Lounge areas, restrooms and dressing rooms
- Round transfers
- Additional activities
- Optional gratuities
First pick-up at 6.30. Please provide the name and the address of your hotel.
- Xplor Park activities are recommended for children over 5 years old.
- Use comfortable beachwear and swimming wear, and shoes for water use. Bring a towel and extra clothes.
- If you are a mother-to-be, certain activities are off-limits.
- If you have heart ailments, a fear of heights, a recent surgery, back pain, get dizzy easily or weigh more than 300 pounds, certain activities are not recommended
- Your sunscreen and insect repellent should be free of the following chemicals to use within the park: Benzophenone, etilhexila, homosalate, Octyl methoxycinnamate, Octyl salicylate, octinoxate, oxybenzone, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane.
- The minimum age recommended to take part in these activities is 5 years.
- NOTE: for zip lines activity the minimum height required is 3.6 ft. and a weight of 88 lbs.
- Monday to Saturday. first pick-up at 6:30 am
Let yourself be seduced by the spirit of adventure in Xel-Há, a place where relaxation and action ca...
Experience the culture and nature of Mexico with the benefits of a fast-track access. With the purch...
Early in the morning you will meet your guide to start your trip to the main streets and sites of on...
Take a cultural workshop of your choice in a unique community center that aims to prevent young peop...
Join a massive movement with travelers, volunteers, and locals alike coming together to transform ne...
Discover Mexico City exploring its vibrant neighborhoods on a guided bike tour. From green parks, wi...