You'll be picked up from your hotel in Mexico City, where you'll visit the archeological zone of Tlatelolco. Here you'll learn the history and admire the buildings. From there you'll go to visit the famous Basilica de Guadalupe, where you'll stay as long as you like, and learn about the history and miracles that took place there. After this you'll be taken on a 30-minute drive to Teotihuacan where you'll meet real artisans that will show you some of the different plants and customs of the typical peoples. After the visit you'll go to a local restaurant and have a delicious lunch with typical Mexican food. Your tour ends with drop-off back at your hotel in Mexico City.
Teotihuacan and Guadalupe Shrine private tour
Language: English , Spanish , Italian , German , Dutch
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 6 hours
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Private Tour
- The Basilica of Guadelupe is the second most visited place after the Vatican
- Teotihuacan "The Place Where Men Become Gods"
What to expect
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Private guide
- Food and Drink only (no buffet )
What's not included
Ciudad de México, CDMX, México
Please provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup during checkout
What to remember
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information on the voucher after booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Check out time for the tour is at 09.00am from the hotel where you are staying, always and when it is inside the center of Mexico City
Mexico Tour Freelance
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.