Sunrise at the Teotihuacan Pyramids and visit of the Basilica of Guadalupe
- Enjoy the tranquillity of the "City Of the Gods", certainly one of the most representative places in the Mesoamerican world
- Be impressed by the beauty and harmony of the Pyramid of the Sun
- Discover the Basilica of the Virgin of Guadalupe, one of the most visited pilgrim places in the world
Join this full-day tour to visit two of the most enigmatic and interesting places in Mexico: the Pyramids of Teotihuacan and the Basilica of Guadalupe.
At the beginning, we will head to the north of Mexico, taking the route in direction of Teotihuacan, located at 45 km distance from Mexico City. We will arrive earlier than most of the tourist coaches that crowded this place normally. You will enjoy the tranquility of the "City of the Gods", as it was called by its ancient settlers. Teotihuacan is undoubtedly one of the most impressive places in the Mesoamerican world, due to its majestic buildings and advanced urbanization. One of the most amazing moments will be to walk till the base of the Pyramid of the Sun, and be impressed by the beauty and harmony of this magnificent building.
The “Calzada de los Muertos” is the main artery of the city and also the starting point of the residences, temples and other buildings.
After the visit, there is 30 minutes free time for photo ops, shopping or other activities. At 12.00pm, you will head to a restaurant for a Buffet lunch (included in the price, only the beverages are not included).
At 14.00pm, you will return to Mexico City to visit one of the most visited pilgrimage places in the world: the Basilica of the Virgin of Guadalupe. Here you will discover part of the syncretism resulting from the mixture of religions and beliefs of the people of Mexico. The visit will be unforgettable and full of emotions. The old and the modern Basilica stand together on the same place. Inside the modern Basilica you can admire the original 16th century "Poncho" dressed by the Indian Juan Diego and in which the image of the Virgin of Guadalupe was captured during her last appearance. The modern Basilica was constructed by the prestigious Mexican architect Pedro Ramírez Vázquez. At the end of this visit, you will head back to your hotel.
- Pickup and drop off at the customer's hotel (Areas: Centro, Reforma, Zona Rosa and Polanco).
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Official bilingual guide
- Entrance fee to Teotihuacan
- Entrance fee to Basilica of the Virgin of Guadalupe
- High quality lunch buffet-style (drinks not included)
- Food & beverages, unless specified
- Other services not specified above
Pick up at your hotel. The pick up is available for hotels located in the following areas: Centro, Reforma, Zona Rosa and Polanco
- Please be aware that the visit includes a lot of walking. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.
- Do not leave anything valuable in the van, you must take all your personal belongings with you. Bring an umbrella and a raincoat during the rainy season ( rom end of May to October)
- It is mandatory to indicate during the booking the informations of your hotel. The tour guide will contact the customer 24 hours in advance to reconfirm the pick up time.
- The minimum number of people required for the tour's departure is 2 participants. If the required number is not reached, we will offer you an alternative date or the possibility of the total refund of the tour.
- Frequency: Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- Departure time: 8.00am
- Check in time: 7.30am
Visit Teotihuacan "City of the Gods" in the early morning when the sun begins to rise over the pyram...
Come and have fun, get excited, and be passionate with the world's best. Mexican wrestling is distin...
This is one of our most colorful tours, not only for visiting the famous "Casa Azul" and seeing some...
Discover Mexico City exploring its vibrant neighborhoods on a guided bike tour. From green parks, wi...
Mexico City is one of the most enjoyable destinations in the world. The historic centre was declared...
During a trip in Mexico City, you can not miss this visit of the Frida Kahlo Museum. Mexico is famou...