City tour & the Anthropology Museum tickets with a typical sweet tasting
- Discover the famous avenue Paseo de la Reforma
- Visit the Anthropology Museum and admire the most valuable archaeological collection of the Middle American cultures
- Join a walking tour in the historic center
Mexico City is one of the most enjoyable destinations in the world. The historic centre was declared as “World Heritage” site by UNESCO, and is the heart of a living culture that exudes everything accumulated since the founding of Tenochtitlan by the Aztecs.
We will start the tour at your hotel. The first stop of the tour is the Anthropology Museum, which present the most valuable archaeological collection of the Middle American cultures. One of its 23 rooms was dedicated to Mexican Culture and contains the famous stone of the sun or Aztec calendar.
Then you will take part to a panoramic tour along the most important and emblematic avenue of the city; the Paseo de la Reforma. You will see the Angel of the Independence (symbol of the city) or the beautiful fountain of Diana Cazadora, that coexists with several prominent buildings, including the Reforma Tower, the highest of the city, as well as others of financial and commercial interest.
You will then start the walking tour to explore the most emblematic places of this beautiful colonial city; as the majestic Palace of Fine Arts, eclectic architectural style and completely covered in Carrara marble, You will also see famous locations such as the House of the Tiles, Palacio de Correos & Metropolitan Cathedral.
During the lunch break, you will have free time (not included in the tour).
Our tour will continue through the pedestrian street of Madero, one of the main access to the heart of the city, and where we can discover the daily hectic life of the capital city. We will make a stop at the street “5 de Mayo” to enjoy a tasting of typical sweets in one of the oldest boutiques in the neighborhood. “Las alegrías” is the name of the favourite sweet of Mexican people.
We will continue until the Zocalo Capitalino, considered as one of the biggest public squares in the world and we will also see the National Palace, el Palacio Nacional, headquarters of the Federal executive branch of Mexico, built in 1522, as Hernán Cortés second private residence; this enclosure harbors the wonderful frescoes of the famous Mexican painter Diego Rivera. At the end of this visit, you will head back to your hotel
- Pickup and drop off at the customer's hotel (Areas available: Centro, Reforma, Zona Rosa and Polanco).
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Official bilingual guide
- Entrance fee to the Anthropology Museum
- Panoramic tour
- Guided city center walking tour
- Tasting of typical sweets
- Food & beverages, unless specified
- Other services not specified above
Pick up at your hotel. The pick up is available for hotels located in the following areas: Centro, Reforma, Zona Rosa and Polanco.
- Please be aware that the visit includes a lot of walking. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.
- Do not leave anything valuable in the van, you must take all your personal belongings with you. Bring an umbrella and a raincoat during the rainy season ( rom end of May to October)
- The use of the flash for photos is strictly forbidden inside the National Palace and the cathedral.
- It is mandatory to indicate during the booking the informations of your hotel. The tour guide will contact the customer 24 hours in advance to reconfirm the pick up time.
- The minimum number of people required for the tour's departure is 2 participants. If the required number is not reached, we will offer you an alternative date or the possibility of the total refund of the tour.
- Frequency: Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
- Departure time: 8.00am
- Check in time: 7.30am
Take part to this unique tour to explore Mexico City and enjoy walking around its historical center....
During a trip in Mexico City, you can not miss this visit of the Frida Kahlo Museum. Mexico is famou...
You will meet your guide and start your visit at our office Julia Travel. The first stop will be in ...
Come and have fun, get excited, and be passionate with the world's best. Mexican wrestling is distin...
This is the best option to visit Mexico City in one day at your own pace. You can get on and off all...
You'll be picked up from your hotel in Mexico City, where you'll visit the archeological zone of Tla...
Visit Teotihuacan "City of the Gods" in the early morning when the sun begins to rise over the pyram...
This attraction will take you to explore one of the most sacred places in Mexico: the Basilica Lady ...
Your tour begins with hotel pickup in Mexico City in the morning. Board your private vehicle and hea...
Discover Mexico City exploring its vibrant neighborhoods on a guided bike tour. From green parks, wi...