Miami's quiet beaches are the perfect location to tie the knot. The turquoise waters of the ocean make for an excellent backdrop for your romantic ceremony performed by a certified officiant in English or German. Your officiant will meet you by the ocean and after your romantic ceremony, enjoy a champagne toast by the water. The marriage in Miami requires a prior visit to the local marriage license office, your wedding planner will be accompanying you here and assist you. The marriage is valid in all EU countries, Switzerland and the UK. Same-sex marriages are legal in the United States.
Miami Beach wedding package
Language: English , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Say 'I do' in Miami Beach
- Enjoy a champagne toast after your ceremony
- Cherish your wedding day memories with the included photoshoot
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Beach wedding ceremony in English or German by a certified wedding officiant
- Bridal rose bouquet
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Photoshoot with 100 pictures
What's not included
- Fee for marriage license USD 95
- Hair and makeup styling in your hotel room USD 300 (optional)
- Stretch limo service to and from wedding location/hotel USD 450 (optional)
Miami Beach, FL, USA
Please contact your wedding planner prior to the wedding to coordinate all details and meeting points.
What to remember
- Please contact your ceremony/wedding planner after your booking to coordinate all further details
- Daily: year-round
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 30 days before the activity begins.