The South Beach Food and art deco tour gives the “Miami As-Melting-Pot” concept a new meaning. Enjoy delectable cuisine at a range of 5-star restaurants; from gourmet to ethnic eateries. Explore Ocean Drive, Collins, and Washington to learn about art deco history, architecture, and famous movie locations. Learn about art deco history and architecture and hear how everything got started in Miami Beach! The tour will cover the Versace mansion, Congress Hotel, the Breakwater, the Essex House, and fun movie locations.
Food & winery tours
South Beach food & art deco tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Kids go free
Do this because
- Experience South Beach
- Art Deco historical and architectural stops
- Fun for all ages
What to expect
- Guided tour
- Food tasting
- Children (ages 7-13) includes food: reduced
- Young Children (ages 6 & under) does not include food: free
841 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139
What to remember
- Parking information: public garage located between Washington Avenue and Collins Avenue on 7th Street. Another recommended public garage is between Collins and Ocean Drive on 13th street
- Please note that tour guides are not allowed to wait for guests arriving late. Please make sure to make the necessary arrangements to arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the tour start time
- Miami Culinary Tours can cater to vegetarians or no beef, pork, fish/shellfish, and chicken. Unfortunately at this time, gluten-free, vegan diets or severe/life-threatening food allergies cannot be accommodated
- Saturday: See calendar
Miami Culinary Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.