Everglades Safari Park admission tickets
- Take a 30-minute airboat ride discovering Southern Florida swamplands
- Enjoy the exotic wildlife exhibit
Take an eco-adventure tour on an airboat. The experienced tour guides will describe you the wonders of the ecosystem and the native and exotic wildlife that live there. All tours will include an airboat ride, alligator wildlife show, and a walking trail with crocodile exhibits.
- Exhibit entrance
- Ear protection
- Reptiles, exotic wildlife and "Swamp" yard exhibits
- Local taxes
- Transportation to the park
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
- Children ages 5-11
- Children ages 4 and under: FREE
26700 SW 8th St, Miami, Florida 33194
Everglades Safari Park
- Please note hours of operation are subject to change based on seasons or inclement weather. Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Special schedule for December 23 and 26 and January 1: tours will start just after 9.00am until 3.30pm with a final tour at 5.00pm when the exhibits close. December 24th: Tours will start just after 9.00am and will run every 20-30 minutes until the final tour at 2.00pm when the exhibits close.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 6 are required to wear a life jacket for safety.
- Cancellation within 24 hours will incur a 100% service charge. No-show is not refundable.
- Open 7 days a week
- 9.00am to 5.00pm
- 365 days of the year
- Airboat tours depart every 25 minutes
- Final airboat departure at 4.00pm daily
See the Everglades National Park on your own. This is much more than just an airboat ride; it is a j...
Breathtaking sights await you on the Millionaire Row Tour, which passes through some of Miami’s most...
This tour includes a ticket for the fully narrated Conch Train Tour Key West. Climb aboard, take a s...
See Miami on a double-decker bus tour. After pickup from downtown and Miami Beach hotels, hop into t...
Experience life in the tropics by fishing in the warm waters. Party boat fishing in Miami will certa...
Jungle Queen's famous riverboat cruise introduces you to a fully narrated, three-hour afternoon crui...
Call yourself Marco Polo and get your adventure started with a sightseeing tour with Cycle Party. Fo...
Spend a day in lively Key West; snorkel in the crystal clear waters of South Florida and see the viv...
You’ll depart Miami and ride south along Highway 1. The Florida Keys are a series of islands that st...
Take a journey to Key West to enjoy its fun Caribbean atmosphere, street artists, outdoor cafes and ...