The Bahamas consists of more than 700 islands is located just 80 km off the coast of Florida in the middle of the mysterious Bermuda triangle. Grand Bahama is home to Crystal Beach known for pigs living on the beach. You will have the chance to visit Pig Beach during the optional tour offered at a surcharge on the ferry. The Bahamas are known for its small tropical islands, white sandy beaches, and warm, turquoise waters. Some of the most top-rated beaches in the world are located in this stunning archipelago. Take advantage of your Florida getaway to explore the Bahamas during this day trip by ferry. The ferry is equipped with comfortable seats, restrooms, and a snack bar for a light bite. Restrooms and showers are easily accessed from the beach. For an additional cost, enjoy watersports activities like snorkeling, jet skiing, parasailing, banana boating, and rent beach chairs.
Day trips & excursions
Grand Bahama tour with optional Pig Beach visit
Availability: Tuesday and Thursday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 15 hours
Do this because
- Enjoy an afternoon of leisure at one of the world’s most beautiful beaches
- Swim with pigs for one memorable experience
- Take part in thrilling zip-lines, snorkeling, or ride a jet ski
What to expect
- Roundtrip ferry
- Standard pricing for adult and child
Port Everglades Terminal 21, 2021 Eller Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
Meet at the Port Everglades,Terminal 21 at 6.30am
What to remember
- 2-3 hours each way on the ferry
- Swim with pigs activity at a surcharge of 75 USD to be paid on the ferry
- Watersports activities at additional cost such as zip-line, snorkeling, jet skis, parasailing, banana boats
- Bring your passport and ESTA forms, bathing suits and towels
- Tuesday and Thursday: 5.30am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.