Casa Milan: Mondo Milan Museum tickets
- Relive the history of the Rossoneri, in a crescendo of emotions
- Meet the captain of AC Milan and the winners of the Ballon d’Or
- Immerse yourself in a totally interactive experience
- Vote for your favorite champions and appear next to them
The Mondo Milan (Milan World) museum presents AC Milan trophies in a unique way, and narrates the club's history through the innovative matching of rare historic memorabilia with the most advanced interactive technologies. From the Hall of Fame to the Ballons d’Or Room, from the precious memorabilia to the holographic theatre: memories and testimonies merge with the things that have made up AC Milan’s history into a climax of emotions.
In the Trophies Room a majestic reproduction of the European Champion Clubs’ Cup (800 kg weight, 3 m height and 1.3 m diameter) dominates in the centre of the room, where 42 trophies are exhibited. Above the cup there is a big, circular LED monitor (2 m diameter) displaying evocative images illustrating the most emotional and significant moments of the Rossoneri’s victories.
AC Milan is the first Italian sports club that has set up a permanent holographic installation inside its museum. The experiential journey through Mondo Milan is customisable and fully interactive, thanks to a cutting edge partnership developed with Google. Google and AC Milan have combined their efforts to offer museum visitors a new and captivating way to live the club’s history. By exploiting Google technology and services, users will be able to interact with the museum activities, on-line and off-line.
Each visitor will be part of AC Milan’s history with their own picture shown in the digital guestbook of the museum. Mondo Milan visitors will also experiment the RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) technology, by means of a special bracelet provided at the entrance. Users will see their own image displayed next to that of AC Milan champions and will be able to express their preferences by simply bringing their bracelet closer to an object or screen. Yet, the digital experience doesn’t end at the museum: visitors who have completed the registration process through RFID will be sent a “post-visit” email through which they will be able to live the best of their Mondo Milan experience again.
- Skip-the-line ticket for the Mondo Milan Museum at Casa Milan
- Reduced: children 7-14 years old, Cuore Rossonero holders, over 65
- Free of charge: children 0-6 years, disabled people
Via Aldo Rossi, 8 – 20149 Milano
By public transport:
- Bus 48 stop Viale Serra / Viale Scarampo
- Bus 68 stop via Albani/Piazza Stuparich
- Bus 69 stop Viale Certosa / Viale Serra
- Bus 90 stop Viale Serra/Via Traiano
- With the lilac metro line stop Portello - red line stop Lotto
By car: Five minute drive from Viale Certosa exit on the A4
- This is an open ticket valid for six months from the date of purchase
- Show it (also on your smartphone) at the museum's entrance
- Everyday 10.00am-7.00pm
- The museum is closed on 24, 25 and 31 December, 1 January, 15 August
A must do tour for all football (soccer) fans! Prepare yourself for a trip through football history ...
You’ve just walked past all the people waiting in line. Welcome to one of the world’s most celebrate...
Milan’s Cathedral, also called the Duomo of Milan, is found in the center of the city and is a stunn...
Enter one of the most historically-significant places in the heart of Milan on a trip from the past ...
Una storia dimenticata lega Leonardo da Vinci alla città di Milano: la storia di una vigna. La vigna...
Dal 9 ottobre 2018 al 10 febbraio 2019 la Cattedrale della Fabbrica del Vapore ospita la mostra mult...
Ludovico Sforza, the Duke of Milan, gave Leonardo this vineyard in 1498. Today, you can discover the...
The fifteenth-century Sforza Castle was commissioned by Francesco Sforza, the former Duke of Milan. ...
Milan is one of the top fashion cities in the world but there is much more to see in this trendy, ur...
Mario Merz ha realizzato numerosi Igloo, che, pur essendo tutti di forma semisferica, si possono dis...