Foxtown Outlet: shopping tour from Milan
- Reach the FoxTown Factory Stores into Switzerland from Milan
- Travel on a comfortable bus to get to the outlet
- Enjoy your shopping day among 160 prestigious stores
- Benefit from discounts from 30% to 70% all year round
Take this shopping tour from Milan, cross the border into Switzerland and visit FoxTown Factory Stores, a temple of luxury and elegance with 3 km of shop windows, where 160 stores of the most prestigious brands of clothing for men, women, children and sportswear, houseware and accessories are brought together under the same roof. Open 7 days a week, from 11 am to 7 pm, the City of Fashion offers the most prestigious national and international brands with discounts from 30% to 70% all year round.
Do not miss over 250 brands such as Agnona, Arman, Bally, Borbonese, Burberry, Cesare Paciotti, Dolce & Gabbana, Escada, Fendi, Furla, Gucci, Hogan, Jeckerson, Jil Sander, Missoni, Patrizia Pepe, Philipp Plein, Pollini, Polo Ralph Lauren, Prada, Saint Laurent Paris, Salvatore Ferragamo, Tod's, Tommy Hilfiger, Valentino, Versace.
A Casino, 7 bars and restaurants, a tourist office, a travel agency, an exchange office, a Global Blue Tax Free Refund Point, free wi – fi access, cloakroom service and much more help to turn a shopping spree into an unforgettable day!
- h. 10.00am: Departure from Milan, Zani Viaggi Agency / Milan Visitor Centre - Largo Cairoli / Via Cusani (MM1 Cairoli)
- h. 11.00am: Arrival at Mendrisio (Switzerland). Free time for shopping at Outlet FoxTown
- h. 05.00pm: Departure for return trip
- h. 06.15pm: Arrival at Milan, Largo Cairoli / Via Cusani
- Round trip transfer
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Infant 0-3 years old: free of charge
- Children 4-11 years old: reduced fee
Zani Viaggi Agency - Milan Visitor Center: Largo Cairoli / Via Cusani (MM1 Cairoli).
Return to the original departure point.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing
- All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveller
- Everyday 10:00am-1:00pm
Take this shopping tour from Milan to McArthurGlen Designer Outlet in Serravalle, Europe's largest a...
Just a 30-minute drive from Milan, Vicolungo - The Style Outlets - is your perfect shopping destinat...
Enjoy a day of shopping just one hour from Milan at Franciacorta Outlet Village nestled between Lake...
Milan’s Cathedral, also called the Duomo of Milan, is found in the center of the city and is a stunn...
Milan is one of the top fashion cities in the world but there is much more to see in this trendy, ur...
You’ve just walked past all the people waiting in line. Welcome to one of the world’s most celebrate...
The fifteenth-century Sforza Castle was commissioned by Francesco Sforza, the former Duke of Milan. ...
The Bernina Express is Europe’s highest alpine railway and follows one of the world’s most spectacul...
This is a unique tour as it allows you to discover and savor the secrets of truffles while comfortab...
Vintage Shopping Tour in Milan is an exclusive shopping tour of 3 hours with Chauffeur and Personal ...