Affordable Art Fair is the perfect place to fall in love with contemporary art. You will discover works by emerging artists, works by well-known artists, from painting to photography, from sculpture to printing, all under 7500 euros. Special events, workshops and talks with artists and experts from the art world will accompany the days of the fair and give you the opportunity to choose the perfect work to take home. Thursday, 6 February 2020 take part in the opening night and discover a preview of the new trends.
Attractions & guided tours
Tickets for Affordable Art Fair Milan
based on 69 reviews
Availability: February 6-9, 2020
Printed ticket only
Duration: up to 24 hours
Safety measures applied
SKIP THE LINE
Do this because
- 85 local, national and international galleries, all in one fantastic location
- Affordable Art Fair Milan will be back in February 2020 to bring new trends to the city and transform the way of collecting contemporary art
- Be part of the opening night of February 6, tickets are only available online!
- Discover the happy hour tickets for the aperitif at the fair or for an exclusive session of personal art shopping
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- The ticket for the opening night is valid only on February 6 and can only be purchased online
- The ticket for the exhibition is valid for one day only and only for the date selected at the time of purchase
- Free entrance for visitors under 16
- Reduced admission for students and over 65, upon presentation of a document certifying the status (every day, excluding inauguration)
Via Tortona, 27, 20144 Milano MI
What to remember
- Reduced tickets can only be purchased on site
- Once the purchase has been completed, it is not possible to request cancellations or changes
- On Friday, Saturday and Sunday it's possible to book a Personal Art Shopping experience, in collaboration with Verardi Art Advisory: a visit to the fair with personalized advice thanks to art advisor Caterina Verardi who will help you find the perfect piece of art for your tastes, spaces and budget. After purchasing the ticket, contact email@example.com to make an appointment for the experience
- It is also possible to book ArtHappy Hour on Friday, Saturday and Sunday: this ticket includes an aperitif together with the entrance to the fair: from 6.00pm you can visit the fair and will be pampered with a special food tasting paired with Compagnia dei Caraibi cocktails
- If your book for Friday, Saturday and Sunday you can add a tote bag to your ticket; your can collect the bag directly on the night of the event at the ticket office
- February 6: opening night
- February 7-9: open to the public
February 7: 11.00am. to 9.00pm
February 8: from 10.00am to 11.00am admission reserved for holders of the Stroller hour ticket - from 11.00am to 9.00pm opening to the public
February 9: from 10.00am to 11.00am admission reserved for holders of the Stroller hour ticket - from 11.00am to 8.00pm opening to the public
- Personal art shopping experience: maximum duration of the consultation is 1 hour and is available on Friday 7, Saturday 8, Sunday 9 February
- ArtHappy Hour: from 6.00pm on Friday 7, Saturday 8, Sunday 9 February
Affordable Art Fair
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
What people say about this experience
based on 69 reviews