CovaBus transfer to Cova d'en Xoroi, night-club service in Menorca
- Discover the legendary cliff-edge natural cave and nightclub of Menorca
- Relax on its terraces on its spectacular cliff
- Dance all night under the stars
Do you want to enjoy a unique summer night and have fun until the early hours of the morning, dancing without brakes, without having to worry about driving? We have thought about making your life easier. We offer you the CovaBus: a shuttle service to the Cova d'en Xoroi nightclub, the famous night-club carved out of the rock, in Cala en Porter on the island of Menorca. The CovaBus will pick you up in different areas of the island, to arrive at midnight at the parking lot of the disco and return at 5.00am.
The return ticket is included.
Remember: Arrival at Cova d’en Xoroi approx. midnight and departure from Cova d’en Xoroi at 5.00am
There are three pick-up areas:
- Cala en Bosch, Cala Blanca, Cala en Forcat and Ciudadela
- Alaior, Mahón and East of the island
- Ferreries, Es Mercadal and the centre of the island
Choose your area and buy your ticket!
- Return transfer is included
- Entrance to the disco
Pick-up from selected areas
- This service is for over 18 years old, photo identification is required
- This trip is not recommended for people with reduced mobility and the access is via steps, no lift available
- Sports clothes not admitted (trainers / vests / shorts)
- No smoking in interior zones and any consumption of illegal substances is forbidden
- Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays at 10.30pm
If you're hankering for a day out that's wet and wild, then AquaCenter waterpark in Menorca is just ...
Bygone Menorca can still be found in the magical manor house of Binissues. Its sunflower-gold exteri...
Menorca may be famous for its beautiful beaches but tear yourself away from its shores, and you'll f...
If you want to get a feel for Menorca's past, this trip to the island's former capital is ideal. Ciu...
The wild and mild sides of Menorca are what make this trip to Lloc de Menorca zoo and Son Bou beach ...
Mercadal market on a summer evening is the essence of Menorca. Laidback and rustic, you'll find all ...