- Discover the legendary cliff-edge natural cave and nightclub of Menorca
- Relax on its terraces on its spectacular cliff
- Dance all night under the stars
Do you want to enjoy a unique summer night and have fun until the early hours of the morning, dancing without brakes, without having to worry about driving? We have thought about making your life easier. We offer you the CovaBus: a shuttle service to the Cova d'en Xoroi nightclub, the famous night-club carved out of the rock, in Cala en Porter on the island of Menorca. The CovaBus will pick you up in different areas of the island, to arrive at midnight at the parking lot of the disco and return at 5.00am.
The return ticket is included.
Remember: Arrival at Cova d’en Xoroi approx. midnight and departure from Cova d’en Xoroi at 5.00am
There are three pick-up areas:
- Cala en Bosch, Cala Blanca, Cala en Forcat and Ciudadela
- Alaior, Mahón and East of the island
- Ferreries, Es Mercadal and the centre of the island
Choose your area and buy your ticket!
- Return transfer is included
- Entrance to the disco
Pick-up from selected areas
- This service is for over 18 years old, photo identification is required
- This trip is not recommended for people with reduced mobility and the access is via steps, no lift available
- Sports clothes not admitted (trainers / vests / shorts)
- No smoking in interior zones and any consumption of illegal substances is forbidden
- Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays at 10.30pm
The Menorca Paddle Tour is intended for everyone over 7 years old, whether experts or beginners, who...
This tour takes you in the center of the island to the Monte Toro, the highest point of Menorca (358...
After the pick-up in Cala Galdana you will arrive with your coach to the central bus station of Mahó...
After finishing the pick-ups with bus, you will reach Ferreries where, a few kilometers from the tow...
After the pick-up with the bus of the tour operator in the North of the island (Arenal den Castell a...
After the pick-up in Cala Galdana you will arrive with the coach to the central bus station of Mahón...