- Visit the famous organ in the church of Santa María
- Gin distillery at the port with free tasting
- Port of Mahón: Island of the King, Lazareto, The fortress of La Mola Isabel II, Naval Station
After the pick-up in Cala Galdana you will arrive with the coach to the central bus station of Mahón. Discover at your own pace the treasures of this city, where life goes on peacefully around its natural harbour and the busy pedestrian streets of the center. Town map is provided.
You'll have 4 hours of free time to enjoy a "no rush visit". Strolling between shops and market, stopping at the market of local products of the Claustro del Carmen, having an aperitif in the new gastronomic and cultural space of the Fish Market , or visiting the Church of Santa María with its magnificent organ. In your walks you will find yourself with viewpoints, historical buildings and museums that welcome the most attentive visitor.
It is worth a visit to the Gin distillery in the port, with free tasting.
- Roundtrip transfers from Cala Galdana
- Tickets to museums or churches
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-12 years old: reduced
Pick-up from your accommodation in Cala Galdana
- Return journey starts at 2.30pm from the bus station
- Tuesdays at 9.00am
The Menorca Paddle Tour is intended for everyone over 7 years old, whether experts or beginners, who...
This tour takes you in the center of the island to the Monte Toro, the highest point of Menorca (358...
After the pick-up in Cala Galdana you will arrive with your coach to the central bus station of Mahó...
After finishing the pick-ups with bus, you will reach Ferreries where, a few kilometers from the tow...
After the pick-up with the bus of the tour operator in the North of the island (Arenal den Castell a...
Do you want to enjoy a unique summer night and have fun until the early hours of the morning, dancin...