- Transfer from the North of Menorca to the beach of Cala Galdana
- Discover the unspoiled beaches of Mitjana and Macarella
- Explore the Route of the Horse Road (Camí de Cavalls)
- Discover the GR 223 Trail, the ancient Menorcan path which encircles the island
After the pick-up with the bus of the tour operator in the North of the island (Arenal den Castell and Playa de Fornells), you will cross Menorca to reach the urbanization of Cala Galdana, where there will be 5 hours free time to browse around the shops, relax in the bars and restaurants or simply sunbathe and swim in the turquoise waters of the sheltered bay.
The beach of Cala Galdana has beach facilities that includes: lifeguard, public toilets and showers, pic-nic tables, sun beds, sunshades and pedal boats for hire. Restaurants and bars are very close to the beach as well as a "chiriguito" snack bar by the beach. A few minutes there is the possibility to walk the coastal path that is part of the network of the Route of the Horse Road (Camí de Cavalls). Discover the GR 223 Trail, the ancient Menorcan path which encircles the island. From Cala Galdana you can easily reach the beach of Mitjana (2km) and the famous unspoiled beaches of Macarella and Macarelleta (3km).
- Return transfers
- Sun beds, sunshades and pedal boats for hire
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-12 years old: reduced
Pick-up from your accommodation in Arenal den Castell and Playa de Fornells
- Return journey starts at 2.50pm
- Pick ups valid from the North of the island (Arenal den Castell/Playa de Fornells), only.
The Menorca Paddle Tour is intended for everyone over 7 years old, whether experts or beginners, who...
This tour takes you in the center of the island to the Monte Toro, the highest point of Menorca (358...
After the pick-up in Cala Galdana you will arrive with your coach to the central bus station of Mahó...
After finishing the pick-ups with bus, you will reach Ferreries where, a few kilometers from the tow...
After the pick-up in Cala Galdana you will arrive with the coach to the central bus station of Mahón...
Do you want to enjoy a unique summer night and have fun until the early hours of the morning, dancin...