Transfer to Cala Galdana in Menorca from the north of the island
- Transfer from the North of Menorca to the beach of Cala Galdana
- Discover the unspoiled beaches of Mitjana and Macarella
- Explore the Route of the Horse Road (Camí de Cavalls)
- Discover the GR 223 Trail, the ancient Menorcan path which encircles the island
After the pick-up with the bus of the tour operator in the North of the island (Arenal den Castell and Playa de Fornells), you will cross Menorca to reach the urbanization of Cala Galdana, where there will be 5 hours free time to browse around the shops, relax in the bars and restaurants or simply sunbathe and swim in the turquoise waters of the sheltered bay.
The beach of Cala Galdana has beach facilities that includes: lifeguard, public toilets and showers, pic-nic tables, sun beds, sunshades and pedal boats for hire. Restaurants and bars are very close to the beach as well as a "chiriguito" snack bar by the beach. A few minutes there is the possibility to walk the coastal path that is part of the network of the Route of the Horse Road (Camí de Cavalls). Discover the GR 223 Trail, the ancient Menorcan path which encircles the island. From Cala Galdana you can easily reach the beach of Mitjana (2km) and the famous unspoiled beaches of Macarella and Macarelleta (3km).
- Return transfers
- Sun beds, sunshades and pedal boats for hire
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-12 years old: reduced
Pick-up from your accommodation in Arenal den Castell and Playa de Fornells
- Return journey starts at 2.50pm
- Pick ups valid from the North of the island (Arenal den Castell/Playa de Fornells), only.
If you're hankering for a day out that's wet and wild, then AquaCenter water park in Menorca is just...
Bygone Menorca can still be found in the magical manor house of Binissues. Its sunflower-gold exteri...
Menorca may be famous for its beautiful beaches but tear yourself away from its shores, and you'll f...
The treasures of rural Menorca and the island's beautiful scenery take top billing in this full day ...
If you want to get a feel for Menorca's past, this trip to the island's former capital is ideal. Pac...
The wild and mild sides of Menorca are what make this trip to Lloc de Menorca zoo and Son Bou beach ...