Guided tour of the Moscow Kremlin
- Visit the Moscow Kremlin on a guided tour
- Discover one of the must-see attractions in Russia
- See many important landmarks of the city, such as The Grand Kremlin Palace and Ivan the Great Bell Tower
The Moscow Kremlin is a must-see attraction in Russia, a beautiful fortress in the heart of the city full of history and legends. Take this guided tour to visit the Kremlin and discover eight hundred years of Russian history in one place. You will also find there the largest cannon and church bell in the world.
It used to be a residence of Russian tsars and communist leaders and now it's a working place of the president of Russian Federation. Behind medieval walls you will discover the oldest square of Moscow and the amazing cathedrals where Russian rulers used to get married, crowned and buried.
On this Moscow Kremlin Tour you’ll visit the top important landmarks such as:
- The Senate Palace, the residence of the President of Russian Federation
- 15th century Uspensky Sobor (Assumption Cathedral), the main cathedral of Moscow
- Archangelsky Sobor (Archangel Cathedral), the shrine of Tsars
- Blagoveschensky Sobor (Cathedral of the Annunciation)
- Kolokolnya Ivana Velikogo (Ivan the Great Bell Tower)
- Tsar Kolokol (Tsar Bell) and Tsar Pushka (Tsar Cannon), two strangest landmarks in Moscow
- The Grand Kremlin Palace, the parade residence of the President of Russian Federation
- Guide services
- Entrance fees
- Students with a valid student ID: reduced price
Vozdvizhenka St. 1/13, Moscow
Meet your guide next to the Kutafia Tower of the Kremlin (Vozdvizhenka St. 1/13). Closest metro stations are Biblioteka imeni Lenina (Lenin's Library, Red Line) or Alexandrovsky Sad (Alexander Garden, Light Blue Line). WARNING! Sometimes during national holidays or special events, it's impossible to get to Kutafya Tower. In that case, the meeting point is the monument to Fedor Dostoevsky (close to the Kutafia Tower).
- Your booking will be confirmed within two days
- Every day except Thursdays
- Tour starts at 2.30pm
- Please, make sure you get there 20 minutes prior the booked time and present a valid ID
If you want to understand Moscow's local culture then you should experience it yourself, and discove...
With your Moscow CityPass card, you'll save up to 70% when you visit the city's museums, sights and ...
The Kremlin Cathedral Square is the unique complex dated XV-XVI centuries. It was originally used as...
The Arbat Street in Moscow is an old pedestrian street that used to be an important trade route. Tod...
Admire views of the Russian capital from the highest residential skyscraper in Europe and the OKO co...
Este tour panorámico en Moscú es la mejor forma de conocer la ciudad en la comodidad de un vehículo....