Private Moscow city center tour
- Explore Moscow on this guided walking tour
- Let your professional guide tell you about the city
- See all the main sights and experience the local lifestyle
Join this lovely city tour, which includes walking along the major streets of Moscow and visiting top signature sights such as Red Square, Christ the Savior Cathedral and Moscow Hotel from the famous Stolichnaya Vodka cover.
Whether it’s your first time in Moscow or not, this tour will bring you lots of impressions and joy. The charming guides will show you all the major sights of the city and tell lots of amazing local stories so that you would feel the lifestyle and the atmosphere of this mysterious city.
During the walk with the guide, you will visit:
- Red Square, the very heart of the city
- St. Basil’s Cathedral, the iconic symbol of Moscow
- GUM, beautiful shopping mall with the fascinating history
- Lenin’s Mausoleum, which keeps the mummy of one of the most important political figures in the world history
- Moscow Hotel from the famous Stolichnaya Vodka cover
- Christ the Savior Cathedral, the highest Orthodox church in the world
- Peter the Great, the most controversial monument in Moscow
- You will watch the ceremony of the Changing of Guards in the Alexander Garden and your guides will teach you how to throw coins for a good luck in the Ruins Grotto
- Guided tour of Moscow city center
- Hotel pick-up (if the hotel is in the city center)
- Entrance fees
- Transport fees
Guide will pick you up from hotel. Please fill in your hotel details at the time of booking.
- Your booking will be confirmed in 48 hours
- Tour price is for a group of 1-5 people
- 8.00am-9.00pm every hour
If you want to understand Moscow's local culture then you should experience it yourself, and discove...
With your Moscow CityPass card, you'll save up to 70% when you visit the city's museums, sights and ...
The Kremlin Cathedral Square is the unique complex dated XV-XVI centuries. It was originally used as...
The Arbat Street in Moscow is an old pedestrian street that used to be an important trade route. Tod...
Admire views of the Russian capital from the highest residential skyscraper in Europe and the OKO co...
Este tour panorámico en Moscú es la mejor forma de conocer la ciudad en la comodidad de un vehículo....