Lufthansa airport bus to and from Munich city center
- Use comfortable bus shuttle to the Munich airport and back
- Take advantage of extra services included
Travel conveniently from the Munich airport to Munich Central Station on the Lufthansa Airport Bus! This is a quick, inexpensive and comfortable way to get to your destination without feeling rushed. You may also choose to get off in the neighborhood of Schwabing North.
To make your trip to and from the Munich Airport as comfortable as possible, many extra services have been included, such as air conditioning and luggage service. From May to October, beverages are served on board.
With transportation taken care of, all you have to do is to sit down, relax and enjoy your time on the Lufthansa Airport Bus!
- First shuttle from the Central Station Munich at 5:15am
- Last shuttle from the Central Station Munich at 7.55pm
- First shuttle from the Airport Munich (terminal 2) at 6:30am
- Last shuttle from the Airport Munich (terminal 2) at 10:30pm
- The shuttles run every 15 minutes
- The date you have to choose during the booking is not binding, you can use your ticket also on another day
- One-way or round-trip transfer service from Munich Airport to Munich Central Station (depending on the option chosen)
- Air conditioned bus
- Luggage service
- Beverages onboard (from May to October)
- Reduced price for children (6-14)
Departure point: Munich Airport. Drop off directly in front of the terminals.
The service ends at Munich Central Station (or Schwabing North).
- Bring a valid identity card or passport with you
- The last shuttle departs from the central station Munich at 7.55pm
Buses depart every 20 minutes from the Munich Airport Center, Terminal 1 (Modul A and Modul D) starting at 9:30 AM and Terminal 2 starting at 6:30 AM.
Please note: The last shuttle departs from the central station Munich at 7.55pm.
Have the ultimate Munich experience! With this Hop-On Hop-Off tour you will admire Munich from an op...
Hidden away among the mountains, King Ludwig II built two incredible dream castles: Neuschwanstein a...
Visit all the most important places in Munich in only 2 hours. This is the fastest way to know the c...
Neuschwanstein is probably one of the most famous castels in the world. Considered as the 8th wonder...
Get the ultimate Munich experience and discover the city at your own pace with our double-decker hop...
In March 1933, Heinrich Himmler ordered the construction of the one of Germany's first concentration...
Salzburg is know all around the world as the home town of the famous composer and musician Wolfgang ...
Im SEA LIFE München gibt es viel zu entdecken. Seit mehr als 10 Jahren begeistert das Großaquarium S...
If you love German beer and like to taste a slice of Bavarian culinary culture, so swing the beer gl...
Munich – often called the "Beer Capital of the World" is a city teeming with beer halls and beer gar...