Munich tour with Bavarian beer, food and Oktoberfest Museum
- Tour the best beer worlds in Munich
- Follow a historic tour all around Bavarian beer
- Taste delicious food like Weisswurst
- Enjoy a private tour through the Beer and Oktoberfest Museum
If you love German beer and like to taste a slice of Bavarian culinary culture, so swing the beer glasses with this tour during a stay in Munich. The city is one of the nodal points of the mondial beer culture. Everybody in the world has heard about its Oktoberfest. But this tour won't be a drinking party. It's a tour through the history connected to Bavarian beer and kitchen.
Learn more about the brewing process and places, the different types of beer, the art of drinking and the food, that is normally served with the beer mug, like Weisswurst, dumpling, roast pork and more. This is why we ask you not to eat before the tour. Be sure you'll get really sated.
Moreover this tour gives you the opportunity of a private tour through the Beer and Oktoberfest Museum that is located in one of the most beautiful historic buildings like Hofbräuhaus.
- Samples of different types of beer and a platter of traditional food
- Guide during the whole tour
- Exclusive private tour of Beer and Oktoberfest Museum
- Reserved table for dinner
- Stay at Hofbräuhaus - Germany's most famous beer hall
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- More beer and food as planned
- Children (0-5) years: free - please indicate during the booking how many children of that age you bring to the tour
- Children (6-13 anni): reduced - full price from 14 years on
- Students with valid ID: reduced
Radius Tours Office, in Munich Central Train Station (Hauptbahnhof), just across from platforms 32-34. Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour stsrts
- Attention: this tour does not accept stag parties
- Don't eat before the tour
- Guests under the age of 16 years will get softdrinks instead of beer
- April - 15th October: every day except Sunday ay at 6 pm
- 16th October - March: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday at 6 pm
- This tour does not run during the Oktoberfest and on public holidays, especially from December 24th till 26th, on December 31st and January 1st
Neuschwanstein is probably one of the most famous castels in the world. Considered as the 8th wonder...
Salzburg is know all around the world as the home town of the famous composer and musician Wolfgang ...
Munich – often called the "Beer Capital of the World" is a city teeming with beer halls and beer gar...
Have the ultimate Munich experience! With this Hop-On Hop-Off tour you will admire Munich from an op...
Visit Nuremberg travelling from Munich comfortably by train with your group and guide. The city is o...
Get the ultimate Munich experience and discover the city at your own pace with our double-decker hop...
Hard Rock Cafe Munich, an energetic, modern setting where you can enjoy the legendary flavors of cla...
Visit all the most important places in Munich in only 2 hours. This is the fastest way to know the c...
Im historischen Kern der bayerischen Landeshauptstadt entdeckt man sowohl Natur als auch Kultur: Es ...
Für alle, die sich in Ruhe an das Fahren mit dem Segway herantasten möchten, ist diese Tour bestens ...