Terra Natura Murcia zoo and water park tickets
- See an exciting birds of prey show
- Watch the great skills of sea lions during their show
- Taste a wide range of meat, fish and seafood at the Carnivore Restaurant while watching the African lions
- Enjoy a large number of high quality eating options and a kind and professional service
Terra Natura Murcia is a new type of zoo where you will be able to discover the concept of 'zoo immersion', in which animals and visitors are separated by hidden barriers.
During the tour, the visitor can enjoy real and amazing African and Iberian Peninsula animals, such as lions, meerkats, giraffes, wolves and bears, among others.
Terra Natura Murcia has the only water park in the region of Murcia: Aquanatura, opened from the 20th of May until the 12th of September. In the water park, there are different areas for young and adults to enjoy this refreshing emplacement. Aquanatura not only offers swimming pools appropriate for children but also for older visitors.
- Entrance ticket
- Any other service not specified above
- Infants 0-2 years old: free when accompanied by a fare-paying adult
- Children 3-12 years old: reduced
- Senior 60+ years old: reduced
How to get there
- By car:
From A-7 highway Murcia- Alicante, exit 136 - Murcia University
From A-7 highway Alicante- Murcia, exit 762b headed to Murcia center
From A-7 highway Albacete- Murcia headed to Murcia center
- By bus:
Line 31 from "Gran Vía" in the city center of Murcia to Terra Natura Murcia
Line 39 A from the train station
Line 39 C from “Infante Juan Manuel” (Pío Baroja)
- By tram:
Line 1 from “Plaza Circular” towards the tram stop in front of the park “Los Rectores-Terra Natura”
- Next to Murcia´s University Campus in Espinardo
- Winter Season: Zoo only (entrance 1 day)
- Summer Season: Zoo + Waterpark (entrance 2 days)
- Aquanatura Murcia water park: Everyday from 18 May until 17 September, at 11.00am
- Terra Natura Murcia zoo: Everyday, at 10.00am
- Winter season (zoo only): From 2 January to 17 May and from 18 September to 31 December
- Summer season: From 18 May until 17 September
- Blackout dates: 25 December & 1 January
Discover the typical flavors of Spanish cuisine during a tapas dinner in the heart of Alicante's old...
Spend a day at Finca La Melonera, one of Ronda’s most fascinating wineries. The area around Ronda ha...
Discover the real Benidorm on board the tourist bus! Explanations available in eight languages (Span...
Meet the coach at your chosen start point. Experience Spain’s third largest city which is located ju...
- Tour Sagrada Familia Discover one of the Antoni Gaudí’s treasures and one of the most visited buil...
Climb 3,555 m high in the Teide cable car, privately reserved for your use, to view the magnificent ...
Visit, with total comfort, the city of Granada and the Alhambra: one of the most important, most bea...
Enjoy a guided tour into the Royal Alcazár of Seville e avoid the queues with a VIP entrance.The Rea...
The Montserrat Afternoon Tour with Cog-Wheel Train is a unique experience to live if you plan on vis...
The most fun and definitely the easiest way to see the city of Madrid is on this double-decker bus. ...