- See an exciting birds of prey show
- Watch the great skills of sea lions during their show
- Taste a wide range of meat, fish and seafood at the Carnivore Restaurant while watching the African lions
- Enjoy a large number of high quality eating options and a kind and professional service
Terra Natura Murcia is a new type of zoo where you will be able to discover the concept of 'zoo immersion', in which animals and visitors are separated by hidden barriers.
During the tour, the visitor can enjoy real and amazing African and Iberian Peninsula animals, such as lions, meerkats, giraffes, wolves and bears, among others.
Terra Natura Murcia has the only water park in the region of Murcia: Aquanatura, opened from the 20th of May until the 12th of September. In the water park, there are different areas for young and adults to enjoy this refreshing emplacement. Aquanatura not only offers swimming pools appropriate for children but also for older visitors.
- Entrance ticket
- Any other service not specified above
- Infants 0-2 years old: free when accompanied by a fare-paying adult
- Children 3-12 years old: reduced
- Senior 60+ years old: reduced
- Disabled visitors (minimum 33% legal disability): reduced
How to get there
- By car:
From A-7 highway Murcia- Alicante, exit 136 - Murcia University
From A-7 highway Alicante- Murcia, exit 762b headed to Murcia center
From A-7 highway Albacete- Murcia headed to Murcia center
- By bus:
Line 31 from "Gran Vía" in the city center of Murcia to Terra Natura Murcia
Line 39 A from the train station
Line 39 C from “Infante Juan Manuel” (Pío Baroja)
- By tram:
Line 1 from “Plaza Circular” towards the tram stop in front of the park “Los Rectores-Terra Natura”
- Next to Murcia´s University Campus in Espinardo
- Winter Season: Zoo only (entrance 1 day)
- Summer Season: Zoo + Waterpark (entrance 2 days)
- Aquanatura Murcia water park: Everyday from 19 May until 11 September 2018, at 11.00am
- Terra Natura Murcia zoo: Everyday, at 10.00am
- Winter season (zoo only): From 2 January to 18 May 2018 and from 12 September to 31 December
- Summer season: From 19 May until 11 September 2018
- Blackout dates: 25 December & 1 January
Discover ancient Mediterranean civilizations at Terra Mitica Park. Located in Benidorm, the theme pa...
Discover the typical flavors of Spanish cuisine during a tapas dinner in the heart of Alicante's old...
The Gaudí experience can only be improved upon by a visit to Casa Batlló before the doors are opened...
Get ready to enjoy the most complete tour made in Montserrat. Experience the mysticism of the magic ...
Combine 2 half-day tours.In this tour you will visit the Royal Monastery of El Escorial, an architec...
During the journey to Toledo you will be accompanied by the guide who will tell you the most astonis...
On this half day tour you will depart ahead of tthe crowds from the centre of Barcelona allowing you...
Enjoy all the beauty and history of the Prado Museum, the main Spanish national art museum. Located ...
Declared in 2009 a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO, visit Fuerteventura to see vast stretches of beaches...
Experience the artistic masterpieces of Gaudí with this premium small group tour in a luxury van.You...