Discover the South and Wadi Shab
- Enjoy a special lunch at the Wadi Shab resort
- Discover Wadi Shab with a multilingual audio guide
- Swin in the Bimah Sinkhole
This full-day tour will take you through the mountainous and desert landscape. You will pass the coastal township of Quriyat before you reach Wadi Shab after an approximately 1h30 drive. Your guide will take you for a great walk of 45mn to reach the natural pools and the cave. You'll have time to swim in the area's clear, sparkling waters, then you'll return to the base walking another 45m. You will spend 3 hours in the WADI.
Lunch will be the Wadi Shab resort. After lunch, you will continue traveling through the village of Finns and its famous white sand beaches, photo stop, and drive the coastal scenic route to reach the dramatic Bimah Sinkhole, a miracle of nature, where again you will be able to swim in its half salted water. Then it will start your journey back to Muscat in a smooth drive after that active nature day of OMAN. Tour will end in Shatti Al Qurum, then transfer back to your hotel.
- Audio guide in 5 languages
- Guided walking tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks
- Child (3-11): reduced
- Infant (0-2): free of charge
The Gray Line staff will pick you up in most of the major hotels in Muscat. The pick-up time varies between 1 hour to 15 minutes before the start of the tour at Gray Line terminal ( Dubai Internet City Metro ). Be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided.
- Supplement Pickup: $15 per person for Hotels after the Airport
- Audio guides available in English, Spanish, French, German and Italian
- IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Smoking is prohibited in all vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with a scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- The vehicle would arrive at any time in between the said timings unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- Tuesday, Friday and Sunday
- Tour Starting Time: 09.00 am
- Pick-up time: 15 - 30 minutes before departure time from your Hotel
- Drop off at your Hotel in Muscat
Hop aboard our Sunset Dhow cruise, where you will enjoy a beautifully panoramic view of the coast of...
You'll start in the morning at 9 am to drive to the historic town of Nizwa, Oman’s cultural capital....
Enjoy a drive to Birkhat al Mous (Banana pool); stop at the banana plantation for a walk around befo...
You will start the tour passing by the Royal Opera, a massive monument ordered by the Sultan himself...
Have the best of your stay in Muscat and arrange your private airport transfer in advance. Let your ...
The tour begins by driving through the beautiful embassy quarter of Muscat en route to Sultan Qaboos...
We start with a spectacular drive through the Hajar mountains via the oases of Fanjah and Birkat Al ...
Start your tour from Shatti Al-Qurum, Muscat's diplomatic district, and take off for exploring wonde...
You will embark on your journey from the Marina Bandar where you will board the exclusive boat and s...
Whether you enjoy dune bashing with our experienced drivers in the powdery desert of Wahiba Sands or...