Full day Nizwa tour
- Visit the beautiful Nizwa center with its Fort, Jabreen Fort (outside only)
- Walk through the traditional Nizwa Souq
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in a local restaurant
You'll start in the morning at 9 am to drive to the historic town of Nizwa, Oman’s cultural capital. Your first stop will be the charming ancestral village of Birkat Al Mawz at the bottom of the green mountain, Jebel Akhdar. You will then head to visit the beautiful Nizwa center with its Fort ( outside visit ) and its massive circular cannon Tower, making it one of the most impressive forts in Oman.
You will walk through the traditional Nizwa Souq and have lunch in a local restaurant. After lunch, you will proceed to the Jabreen Fort. The Jabrin Castle, built in the 17th century, is one of the finest of its kind. Its magnificent plasterwork, the carved doors and the painted wooden beams of the ceilings make this castle amazingly different.
After visiting the Jabrin castle, you'll head towards the Jebel Sham, one of the most famous mountains in Oman, passing one of the oldest small towns of Oman Bahla with its fort ( outside visit ), before we reach back NIZWA downtown, from where we will drive smoothly to Muscat after a long day!
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Multilingual audio guides
- Entrance fees to JABREEN fort
- Lunch with soft drinks
- Alcoholic drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Child (3-11): reduced
- Infant (0-2): free of charge
Pick-up at your hotel in Muscat
Gray Line staff will pick you up in most of the major hotels. The pick-up time varies between 1 hour to 15 minutes before the start of the tour. Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking.
- IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Audio guides available in Spanish, French, German and Italian
- Cancel Free of charge up to 24 hours from the date of service local time, after that full charge
- Supplement Pickup: $15 supplement per person for Hotels after Airport
- The vehicle would arrive at any time in between the said timings unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 5 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- A printed copy or digital copy of your booking will be accepted by Grayline staff
- Smoking is prohibited in all vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Every day
- Approximate tour departure time: 09.00am
Muscat is a beautiful city which lies in a maze of brown pleated Mountains.Your visit starts with a ...
The tour begins by driving through the beautiful embassy quarter of Muscat en route to Sultan Qaboos...
Drive to the foothills of the Jebel Akhdar mountain range. Your first stop will be at the Nizwa Souq...
We start with a spectacular drive through the Hajar mountains via the oases of Fanjah and Birkat Al ...
This full-day tour will take you through the mountainous and desert landscape. You will pass the coa...
You will start the tour passing by the Royal Opera, a massive monument ordered by the Sultan himself...
Enjoy a drive to Birkhat al Mous (Banana pool); stop at the banana plantation for a walk around befo...
Hop aboard our Sunset Dhow cruise, where you will enjoy a beautifully panoramic view of the coast of...
Your guide will take you to Nizwa, the first stop of the tour. Make your way to Nizwa Fort, the icon...
A superb introduction to Oman, the Muscat city tour will guide you around this fascinating Capital C...