Morning dolphin cruise in Muscat
- See dolphins frolick in the water
- Explore the coast of Oman from the sea
- Learn about the marine life around you from an onboard specialist
The Oman waters are waded by a large variety of beautiful dolphins and whales, even the Blue whale, rare to spot in other seas of the world, is fairly common in Oman. You will have the lucky chance to catch the sight of these gorgeous species on a two hour morning cruise taking off from Muscat. There will be an onboard cetacean specialist giving you an insight into these silver creatures and their habitat. Spotting dolphins and whales will not be the only highlight of the day, you will be enjoying a relaxing cruise through the deep blue waters of Oman Gulf admiring its unique towns from the sea.
- Pick-up/drop-off service
- Soft drinks
- Food and alcoholic beverages unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Children under 12 years old: reduced
Pick-up service is available from your hotel in Muscat. Please provide your hotel information when booking.
- Pick-up time can be 15-60 minutes prior to tour start time
- The exact pick-up time will be communicated one day prior to your tour or alternatively, you can call 24-48 hours ahead of time to receive your pick-up time
- Please be at your desired pick-up location at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time
- Cancellation is free up to 72 hours prior to the tour start time, local time. After that full charge will apply
- Operates daily at 7.30am
We start with a spectacular drive through the Hajar mountains via the oases of Fanjah and Birkat Al ...
Start your tour from Shatti Al-Qurum, Muscat's diplomatic district, and take off for exploring wonde...
The tour starts at Shatti Al-Qurum, the expensive residential area which houses multiple embassies, ...
Relax on the traditional dhow boat and enjoy a peaceful cruise through the glistening waters of Oman...
Al Angham is a breathtaking dining location with elegant and intricate ceilings and woodwork. It is ...
Enjoy a traditional culinary experience at the sophisticated Al Bustan Palace, a Ritz-Carlton Hotel ...