Muscat Sunset Dhow Cruise
- Enjoy a 2-hour traditional Dhow Cruise
- Admire the panoramic view of the coast of Muscat
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
Hop aboard our Sunset Dhow cruise, where you will enjoy a beautifully panoramic view of the coast of Muscat. This short trip will take you all along the charming promenade of Muscat where you will have ample opportunities to photograph and film some of the city's finest landmarks, going past the port, Al Bustan Palace Hotel and the Al Aalam Palace with its impressive twin Portuguese forts.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- 2-hour Dhow Cruise
- Food and drinks
- Child (3-11): reduced
- Infant (0-2): free of charge
Pick-up and drop-off from your City Hotel in Muscat.
The Gray Line staff will pick you up in most of the major hotels in Muscat. The pick-up time varies between 1 hour to 15 minutes before the start of the tour at Gray Line terminal. Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking. Be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided
- IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- The dispatch is done daily, and depending on the different pickups we have to do and the routing, the operation department will pick you up between 55 - 15 minutes form tour departure time
- The vehicle would arrive at any time in between the said timings unless due to any unavoidable circumstances such as traffic conditions, mishap or in case of any other delay
- The vehicle would wait at the maximum for 10 minutes for the guest, so as the other guests at the next pick up location are not delayed
- We encourage you to give us the local contact, email or mobile as our customer service duty is to reconfirm and give accurate information
- Smoking is prohibited in all vehicles
- Before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Tour Starting Time: 04.00 pm
Al Angham is a breathtaking dining location with elegant and intricate ceilings and woodwork. It is ...
Muscat is a beautiful city which lies in a maze of brown pleated Mountains.Your visit starts with a ...
Whether you enjoy dune bashing with our experienced drivers in the powdery desert of Wahiba Sands or...
Have the best of your stay in Muscat and arrange your private airport transfer in advance. Let your ...
After your pick-up travel to Nizwa, the city that once served as the capital of the country, the bir...
Upon arrival, explore the sights of the city’s historic fortifications, noted for numerous mosques a...