A full-day excursion to the Nairobi National Park can be quite an exhilarating experience. Carry your picnic lunch and proceed to the park just 10km from the city center and only 117 km in size, this is Kenya’s oldest park. Established around 1946, it’s a real contrast to the hustle and bustle of the city. With over 500 varieties of birds recorded and more than 100 mammal species, it makes a great early morning or afternoon game drive. Common sightings include zebra, giraffe, buffalo, ostrich, gazelle, eland, hippo, vulture, and lion. It is also a great place to see black rhino.
Nairobi National Park full-day tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Learn more about this beautiful wildlife sanctuary, just a few kilometers from central Nairobi
- Discover more than 300 species of birds
- Perfect for animal enthusiasts
What to expect
- Entrance fee
- Lunch and water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (age 5-12)
Pick-up from your hotels in Nairobi. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for this tour
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator at least 48 hours prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- It is recommended to wear a sunhat, comfortable shoes, sunglasses, and sunscreen
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Pollmans Tours & Safaris Ltd
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.