- Explore California’s Wine Country and enjoy many grape varieties across the region with lunch included
- See the picturesque Napa and Sonoma Valley on your drive to the wineries, so don’t forget your camera
- Experience the art and culture of winemaking from roots to glass
This is not an ordinary Napa Valley wine tour. Go beyond tasting and fully immerse yourself in the Napa and Sonoma Wine Country on this fun and educational tour of both Napa and Sonoma Valley! After a pickup from your San Francisco hotel, you’ll set forth on a picturesque drive over the Golden Gate Bridge and through the Marin Headlands into California’s amazing and beautiful Wine Country.
Upon arrival in Sonoma, you’ll embark on a 45 minute tram tour of the Benziger Family Winery, including their fermentation facilities and wine caves. Here you will learn about the art and science of biodynamic winemaking. Follow the winemaking process from roots to glass and see how wine is made, bottled, aged, and distributed. Finally, back in the tasting room, you can enjoy the fruits of these labors!
After the vineyard tour (including tastings at Benziger and their sister winery Imagery), relax with a tasty picnic lunch (included) at a local winery. In the afternoon, you’ll head out to other favorite locations in Sonoma and Napa Valleys for more tasting and exploring.
- Complimentary pickup/dropoff from your San Francisco hotel
- Full-time professional, knowledgeable guide
- Transportation to/from Wine Country in biofuel mini-coach
- Box lunch from a local Sonoma deli
- Full flights of tastings at Benziger and Imagery Wineries
- Narrated guided Benziger tram tour ($30 value)
- Some additional tasting fees may apply
- Guide gratuity (optional)
Please arrive 15 minutes at your pickup location before your scheduled pickup time.
- Hotel pickup confirmation required for this tour. You must call at least 24 hours prior to departure to set exact pickup time and location
- Tour guides tailor your itinerary to best suit the needs of the group
- If you’re running late and will not make it to your pickup location on time, please call the number provided immediately
- What to bring:
- Photo ID for tasting wines (you must be 21+ with a valid ID to participate in tastings)
- Camera and charger
- Spending money for incidentals and additional tastings
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Layered clothing – mornings can be rather chilly and afternoons can get very warm
- Sun protection
- Water bottle
- Daily pickup approximatley 8.00am-9.00am
How can a Muir Woods tour be better? Combine it with a Sonoma Wine Country tour! Experience this per...
Travel back in time and drive into the future on this educational tour of Silicon Valley. You’ll sta...
Taste the wine that put Napa Valley on the map and get the inside track to a true Napa Valley legend...
Your journey begins here in Napa, but your destination takes you to another time and place. Private ...
Personal tour guide for your party. One-on-one training. Wharf, Waterfront, Little Italy and Hills o...
Visit three neighborhoods on this San Francisco night segway tour, the most sensational way to see t...
Take this fun and informative wharf, waterfront, Little Italy and hills of San Francisco segway tour...
Day 1 - Alcatraz day tour and Aquarium:Take the ferry to Alcatraz and see amazing views of the Golde...
There's no better way to see San Francisco than by hop-on hop-off bus! You can use the hop-on hop-of...
Just 30 miles east of San Francisco, Tri-Valley is home to the oldest wine region in California. Wit...