Paddle through the beautiful Cocohatchee River-Wiggins Pass estuary, taking in all the abundant wildlife Southwest Florida has to offer. Enjoy a stop on the beach to soak in the sunshine, find some shells, and look out over the Gulf. This family-friendly kayak tour is suitable for all paddlers.
Attractions & guided tours
Kayak tour in Cocohatchee River-Wiggins Pass
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Paddle through the beautiful Cocohatchee River-Wiggins Pass estuary
- See the abundant wildlife Southwest Florida has to offer
- Stop for some relaxation on a local beach
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Kayak and paddle
Cocohatchee River Park, 13535 Vanderbilt Dr, Naples, FL 34110
What to remember
- This is an easy to moderate paddle suitable for all ages
- Single and tandem kayaks are available
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Nauti Exposures, LLC
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.