Herculaneum ruins tour with transportation
- Get some useful information from the assistant on the shuttle bus
- Skip the lines and enter the archaeological site without delay
- Explore the site at your own pace and see what interests you most
Travel to the entrance of the Herculaneum ruins on a shuttle bus service from central Naples. Enter the archeological site without delay with your skip-the-line ticket.
Spend the day exploring the city that was covered with mud and lava during the explosion of Mount Vesuvius in 79 A. D.
Walk past the buildings of the ancient Roman town destroyed by the eruption. See intact wooden structures that were dwellings with expensive furnishings and ornamentation.
Beyond the beautiful villas of Herculaneum, visit important public buildings and the thermal baths as well. Take your time as you explore and discover the history, heritage, and beauty of the city.
- Round-trip transportation
- Multilingual assistant on board
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Herculaneum ruins
Children up to 3 years old: free
Children from 4 to 17 years old: reduced
Via Domenico Capitelli, 9, 80134 Napoli NA, Italy
Tourist Office “Napoli Official Tour” in via Domenico Capitelli 9, 10 meters from Piazza Gesù Nuovo.
- It is necessary to present your mobile or printed voucher at the tourist office Napoli Official Tour in via Domenico Capitelli, 9 (1 min walking distance from Piazza del Gesù Nuovo) 15 minutes before departure time
- You can independently decide when to return to Naples: buses run once every hour from 13:30 and 17:30.
Every day at 9.25 am.
Join this panoramic visit of Naples (without guide): drive along the seafront of the Gulf and enjoy ...
Explore the Amalfi Coast with a knowledgeable driver aboard a comfortable Mercedes. You’ll depart fr...
Naples' archaeological treasures are amongst the world's most impressive, and its swag of vainglorio...
Take the chance to visit in just one day the ruins of the Roman city of Pompeii, the most famous and...
The suggestive Crypts of San Domenico are home to the tomb of Ippolita Cantelmo Stuart of the Royal ...
Exploring a city as beautiful, vibrant and chaotic as Naples is not an easy task: if you want to dis...