Within this Naples pizza tour, you will enjoy the most loved variations on the theme of pizza, in the stunning beauty of the historical city centre, the well-known Neapolitan omelettes, a fabulous dessert and, of course, an espresso coffee.
Here's a list of possible tastings:
- Handmade Napolitan tarallo: it represents the most traditional street food in Naples. A salty and crumbly biscuit, with a dash of black pepper, almonds and lard, the latter being the basic ingredient capable of granting a unique taste
- Fried pizza: also known as “people’s pizza” because it used to be sold on the streets by women in the aftermath of WW2 to make up the wages. It is often presented filled with tomato, ricotta and provola cheese. You'll try the typical ones in the oldest chip shops known only by locals
- Pasta omelette: fried pasta, called “frittata ‘e maccarune” is a must-try of Neapolitan tradition. Simple preparation yet unbelievable taste, you will definitively love it!
- Pizza marinara or margherita - the true one, the traditional pizza which itself is worth a visit to Naples
- Snowflake: be ready to enjoy one of the best desserts you have ever tried
- Espresso: the best coffee in Italy is in Naples. You will try it in the most historical bar in Naples, considered as gourmet all over the world