Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius tour with transportation
- Enjoy round-trip transportation
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to Pompeii
- Listen to your multilingual assistant on board
- Enjoy 30 minutes stop for wine tasting
The tour starts from historical city centre of Naples and your bus will drop you off just about 50 meters from the entrance of the Pompeii excavations. There you will have the priority entrance with your skip-the-line ticket. You will have enough time to discover Pompeii by yourself before heading to Mount Vesuvius.
Your tour will include a most spectacular drive through a National Park with amazing views of the bay of Naples. On your way you will stop for 30 minutes wine tasting and after you will continue your trip to Vesuvius. You will stop at the 1000 meter point and from there you will take the path to get the crater, where you can ask alpine guide of Vesuvius to introduce you to the geology of volcano. You will be returned to Naples at the end of the tour.
- Full transportation by shuttle bus
- Multilungual assistant on board
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to Pompeii Ruins
- 30 minutes stop for wine tasting
- Guide / audioguide
- Entrance ticket to Vesuvius
Children up to 3 years old: free
Children from 3 to 17 years old: reduced
- Departure is from Piazza del Gesù Nuovo at 09:40 , but meeting point is in via Domenco Capitelli, 9 ( tourist office Napoli Official Tour) 15 minutes before deaprture time
This tour is the reason why many tourists come to Italy: Capri is at the same time a wonderful natur...
Less busy and smaller than Pompeii, Herculaneum is considered by many to be a better preserved examp...
The Museum Pignatelli Cortes is an example of “house-museum”: the objects you see inside are still i...
Enjoy one of the best views of Vesuvius and the Bay of Naples from the Castel Sant'Elmo on Vomero hi...
The National Museum of Capodimonte is housed in the sumptuous palace of the same name that once serv...
The National Museum of Duca di Martina contains one of the most prestigious collections of European ...