Skip the Line Guided Tour of Castelnuovo, the Maschio Angioino
- Join an extraordinary journey through time and discover the fortress of Castelnuovo
- Skip the line at the entrance with your professional tour guide
- Learn the history of the most famous Castle in Napoli
- Explore the Gold Tower's Bombardiera and the archaeological excavations sites from the Roman Era
Crossing the Arch of Triumph – wanted by Alfonso d'Aragona – a great adventure awaits you among the works of the Aragonese fortification. From the external walkways between the towers, equipped with a helmet, you will be taken to discover the Gold Tower's Bombardiera and the archaeological excavations sites from the Roman Era, both found in the basements. You will then reach the highest point of the Castle: the tour includes an exclusive entrance the panoramic terrace where you'll enjoy an almost 360° view of the city and – If you're lucky enough – you'll get a glimpse of the famous Peregrine Falcon, the master of the Castle who many years ago decided to make nests on the highest Tower.
- Skip the line entrance
- Guided tour of the Castle with a professional guide
- Exclusive entrance to the panoramic terrace
- Infant (0-3): free
- Child (4-10): reduced
- Youth (11-17): reduced
Outside the entrance of the Maschio Angioino Castle. Your coordinator will be recognizable thanks to the NaplesTogether sign.
- One of our coordinators will welcome you at the meeting point to help you check in and answer any of your questions
- Clients must arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the start of the tour
- NaplesTogether reserves the right not to accept customers under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- We advise you to wear comfortable shoes
- Infants (0-3) can take part in the tour but are under full responsibility of the parents
- Strollers can be left at the ticket office but cannot be taken along during the tour
- Every day, every half hour.
- From Monday to Saturday: from 10.00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Sunday: from 9.30 am to 4:00 pm.
Housed in a 16th-century palace originally built as the residence for cavalry barracks and inaugurat...
Join this panoramic visit of Naples (without guide): drive along the seafront of the Gulf and enjoy ...
Explore the Amalfi Coast with a knowledgeable driver aboard a comfortable Mercedes. You’ll depart fr...
Naples' archaeological treasures are amongst the world's most impressive, and its swag of vainglorio...
The suggestive Crypts of San Domenico are home to the tomb of Ippolita Cantelmo Stuart of the Royal ...
Exploring a city as beautiful, vibrant and chaotic as Naples is not an easy task: if you want to dis...