Subterranean Naples and cooking class with lunch
- Get your entrance ticket to Napoli Soterranea (Naples' subterreanean network)
- Enjoy a 2-hour guided tour
- Prepare a pizza with a professional pizzaiolo and enjoy lunch
Forty meters below the lively streets of the historic center of Naples, you will find a subterranean world.
On this tour, you will explore the underground Greek and Roman aqueducts 136 steps below street-level. With your tour guide you will reach about 40 meters below ground, visiting the cavities excavated during the Greek age and exploited as cisterns for the water supply of the city for around 23 centuries. The environment is spacious and illuminated, except for a short segment where each person will be given a candle to light their own way (this part is optional).
You will then visit the remains of the Roman theater and walk into a typical Neapolitan house located at street level of the city.
You can organise the pizza-making part of the tour for a time that's convenient for you. A professional pizzaiolo will help you make your pizza which you can then cook in the wood fired oven and enjoy your creation when it's ready.
- Entry to Napoli Sotterranea (Subterranean Naples)
- Guided tour
- Cooking Class
- Lunch (drink Included)
- The pizzeria is closed on Wednesdays. If you book your tour for a Wednesday you can arrange your pizza making experience for another day
- Guided tour in English: 10.00am, 12.00pm, 14.00pm, 16.00pm, 18.00pm
- Guided tour in Italian: 10.00am, 11.00am, 12.00pm, 13.00pm, 14.00pm, 15.00pm, 16.00pm, 17.00pm, 18.00pm
- The pizzeria is closed on Wednesdays
This tour is the reason why many tourists come to Italy: Capri is at the same time a wonderful natur...
Less busy and smaller than Pompeii, Herculaneum is considered by many to be a better preserved examp...
Housed in a 16th century palace originally built as residence for a cavalry barracks and inaugurated...
The Museum Pignatelli Cortes is an example of “house-museum”: the objects you see inside are still i...
The National Museum of Capodimonte is housed in the sumptuous palace of the same name that once serv...
The National Museum of Duca di Martina contains one of the most prestigious collections of European ...